Pinobuilt?

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
My friend Brians truck has been getting worked on at Pinobuilt for ever and Iv talked to BJ a few times(the owner) but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about there work if its good or not. The prices are cheap, just curious.

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
never heard of pinobuilt, where are they. I have learned that you get what you pay for.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
There in poway? Around that area theres a few trucks on prerunners.net that have been done by him, they look nice, but I have never heard anything about them.

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Looks pretty good. everything looks to be in a sturdy fashion, not sure why the hoops are welded on and at rear they are bolted on. but small details.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

sirhk100

Reaction
Pinobuilt is in Miramar. BJ built that coilover 4WD fully caged Exploder on the readers rides section that's been for sale a couple times. His stuff isn't the best but it works. Basically it's functional but not the prettiest in the world. A step above Perry McNeil...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

JCA

Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

A step above Perry McNeil...

<hr></blockquote>

ouch......lol

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

SDranger

Reaction
if your talking about my truck the hoops are all bolt on, the only thing thats welded are my bumps and radius arms. I think that for the price its pretty damm good work. Ill try and take some pictures of the equal length beam f150 hes building right now. All of his stuff is super strong and works good.

heres the explorer khris is talking about and no it did not break :-0

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125