• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pioneer 72 F250 build

Rodger that! I figured on selling it if there wasnt anything I could pull off of it.
Taylor isn’t your rig in a pretty cool video with you and Janes Caballio del Diablo?
gotcha Gill, king pins is what I’m after then.
I feel like autofab basically has pretty much everything Ill need for the build just short of the radio. I was out of town last week, so it looks like this Saturday will be the day to do a little more tear down.

Well shoot I wasn’t kidding when I said I was playing the long game! I’m getting it torn down slowly but surely. Here’s some pics of the front fenders, hood and grill coming off, the rat had to find a new home. I’m nick naming this my 4 year plan

Attachments

TaylorAnderson31

Rodger that! I figured on selling it if there wasnt anything I could pull off of it.
Taylor isn’t your rig in a pretty cool video with you and Janes Caballio del Diablo?
gotcha Gill, king pins is what I’m after then.
I feel like autofab basically has pretty much everything Ill need for the build just short of the radio. I was out of town last week, so it looks like this Saturday will be the day to do a little more tear down.
yeah, we have a total of 3 videos, for Norra 17,18,19. I need to post them here, I’ll work on it.

Haha Bullnerd your not kidding, who ever was under there had it good! Ya luckily the body is pretty solid, there is some pretty bad rust on the passenger side just under the drip edge of the cab, but it sounds like I’ll need to cut the top of the cab anyways to put the cage in anyways? So I’ll address it then.
Post em Taylor, that truck is awesome!
That Spirit truck is really cool, man that’s a whole lot of metal. I’m curious how much reinforcement I’ll have to do to the frame?

jon coleman

if you cut the cab right, get another cab, Bingo, another 1" of head room( or more;))edit, if windshield retained, you can kick up rear a little more, & front some just enough to land wind shield, if no WS, skys the limit.ps poor rat, my c 20 had some interloper s too, rotted out battery / front core area🐭

Last edited:

Bert is my name

Depends on tube layout of cage. Some people ditch all of it and hang the sheet metal off of the cage. If you solid mount the cab and cage than this route will work. If the cab is rubber mounted then you will want to keep the core support and land the cage on bushings. Inner fenders are kind of negotiable. Meaning if you can get them back in that would help keep rocks and debris in the wheel well and out of the engine bay. But it will add one more thing to remove when servicing the truck. But they will help strengthen and stabilize the front sheet metal.