Pismo Action

Rprice

Reaction
Hey we saw you up there. i was up there on saturday and i rode by and talked to somone from your camp you have a lot of great friends they were really helpful telling me about the truck and everything. too bad i couldnt see you jump or maybe get a ride?lol

sirhk100

Reaction
We were supposed to go to pismo but something about the hub bearings exploding while doing 75 on the freeway and the tire flying off on the way up there with the loaded trailer ended our trip early. We attempted to make it up there though. How was the weather?

durtygirl

Reaction
billy:
next time you go, let james and I know!
looks like you guys had fun.

Rprice

Reaction
The weather was good no wind and it was misty but there wasnt a lot of people out there it was probabley 65 deegres it was pretty good trip.

billymanfroy

Reaction
Chris (The guy with the red/gray prerunner) broke a driveshaft on the way home, so we pulled it out and he drove home in 4wd. It dropped the front u-joint and bounced down I5 swinging from the diff, but the wheels didn't fly off though. We had a guy in our group that chewed it on his KTM 520 and broke his collar bone and 6 ribs. OUCH. There was about 1/5th the amount of people there was a month ago. But the weather was foggy and cool like Yamhardr said. (BTW, You talked to my brother John, and yes they are all cool guys that help me out!)

We probably won't go back until the big motor is in, and we have some more aggressive paddles. That way I can cruise all around and not have to worry so much about geting stuck.