pismo

evan_clanin

Reaction
for those of u who dont know, they are looking to close down another half mile at pismo soon, the link is at ksby.com

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

dunerking

Reaction
I'm just blown away every time I hear about this type of stuff.I not sure but I believe there is something like 1200 miles of just coast line alone,and just 7 miles of it is open for public off highway use,just 7miles.Same thing at Glamis.IS AMERICA STILL THE LAND OF THE FREE???????

hit it hard

Paige

Reaction
Really -I heard with the coastal commission in question taht everything was on hold - hmmmm - guess I'll check it out.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

martininsocal

Reaction
I haven't heard of the future closure. I know the Coastal Commision was suppose to vote on renewing the permits allowing the fencing for the Plver nests and teh kiosks at the 2 beach entrances and ramps. There was a hubub last year when they threatened to not renew the grading permit at the ramps because of all the "damage" cited by the Sierra Club, but that was taken care of.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

martininsocal

Reaction
Evan- this is just the Sierra Club playing both sides against the middle. They arethe ones who wanted access limited to the Morro Strand and when the got it approved, they will try to implement it to other areas. It is all a game. They even ran a poll whether OHV's should be banned from Pismo a while back. Oddly enough, their members voted in favor of banning them. They then said the publics opinion was for banning the vehicles. That is why it is important to agree with the current federal trend to only use real science and not junk science to make land use decissions. There is a push for all land use to made at the federal level, not the state level. The Coastal Commission and even our own State OHV Commission are being run by the environmental left. The appointees are placed there by the members of the legislature and Governor. Davis has been pretty fair in his pics, but the Democratic leadership in the State Senate and House have placed Sierra Club, Center for Biological Diversity, etc...members there to push through an anti-multi-use agenda. They are outlawing totally legal activities through their ability to deny access to the users.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

evan_clanin

Reaction
well id love to get into the politcs and all that junk but kinda hard, i grew up in slo county stascadero to be exact, but im kinda far from there now so i have no real say in what happens, all i am able to do is get off my island every now and then and go play.but i hope there is still a place to play when next time i come out.

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

BlaZair

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.oceanodunes.org/forums/default.asp>http://www.oceanodunes.org/forums/default.asp</A>