• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pistol OK?

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Heard the same thing about possible UTV accident? Hoping for the best.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Roice

Wow that really sucks. Sounds like it’s true though.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Mike Palmer

Ugh, def pit in my gut. He was always real good to me even tho I was nobody in the desert circle. Vaya con dios Pistola.

Klaus

Administrator
@BANNED4LIFE is as old as this website. Has always lurked around one way another and where so many times we didn't see eye to eye what I value the most in Pete is his authenticity. And once you get to know him behind that big mouth you also see a caring side that goes out of his way to help others simply because he can.

Pete you will be missed.

SpyRacing

Damn... crappy news. Always looked forward to what he had to say about anything.

CMA GUMBY

What a kick in the nuts. He wasn't always correct, but he was a generous caring person.

ErikIrvine

Bummer

blue dog

I loved that he had no mouth filter, and just didn't care what you thought about him. As well as running with the big dogs on a shoestring budget.
Godspeed Pistol.

E4x4rc

Have not posted here in a couple of years, i lost my old email but did not expected to start my first post with a sad one.

God speed pistola!!

450grl

This is so sad.....we are a big family, whether or not everyone agrees with each other, or gets along - still a big, racing family. My heart goes out to those closest to him - this has to be such a huge shock.

y2kbaja

Rest in piece