• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pistol OK?

lakelaurashawn

Always offered a different viewpoint

Always had winning in his mind

Always brought safety to the conversation

Never looked away and was there to aid when needed.

I wish we all could be so focused in our passion. I am thankful to have had the chance to meet him briefly at a few races. Each time he offered a tip - solicited or not!

God Speed!

ItsYourLegacy

For those of who have only been blessed to know Pete throughout a few of his posts here and the tributes/stories which (over)flowed after his passing; a post above from lakelaurashawn struck me as needing repeating:
Always offered a different viewpoint
Always had winning in his mind
Always brought safety to the conversation
Never looked away and was there to aid when needed.
I wish we all could be so focused in our passion. I am thankful to have had the chance to meet him briefly at a few races. Each time he offered a tip - solicited or not!

God Speed!

In this era of most every factory and/or sponsored racer (even plain enthusiasts) purposely secluding themselves away to the safety of social media for strictly their own gain and certainly not the benefit of this sport?

A passionate true man (or woman) who always offered a different viewpoint, who always brought safety in to the conversation and who always was there for the little guy amongst a sea of frankly arrogance towards all of the former. Wow...what a concept in this day of therapy ponies and 'Banned4Life' site moderators/owners.

From Kiwiflyer:
"...We went to San Felipe and raced in one of Pete's trucks at the Desert Mayhem. The same race I was supposed to share driving duties with him last year, We came second , appropriate..."

God is good and so is the legacy which Pete leaves should we all choose to recognize both.