Pistol Pete Dominates Pool Table

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
After dominating the pool table at the TORR after party all night long ... Pistola, the self proclaimed pool champion took on Patrick Wagonbrener (Patrick Whalberg - Donny's BIG UGLY BROTHER) -- and killed him five (5) games to zero!

Following the killing on the pool table, Pistolas truck refused to start....Foul play?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
bed full of fresh maxxis tires........jammed 6 in cab and hitchhiked home..............6.0 fords suck ...............engine locked up.................

Dezertpilot

Reaction
LOL that sucks Petey!

Nukldragger

Reaction
bed full of fresh maxxis tires........jammed 6 in cab and hitchhiked home..............6.0 fords suck ...............engine locked up.................
Wow Pete, you do have something in common with NORRS. They can't get started either!

Shaun_Kite

Reaction
Dang! The guy that builds the engine for your TT must be the same one that built whitey ford's..

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Dang! The guy that builds the engine for your TT must be the same one that built whitey ford's..
whitey is a 7.3, never misses a beat...................big red is the one that laid down AGAIN................

AZ7000'

Reaction
Yo pool shark, don't make me bring team beaver down to dominate like at the Miramar...

RIP Big Red's 6.0

Despized

Reaction
Ha ! Whats up Riebe??? Are you challenging the man? Yo Pete what you doing about BigRed? Going to have it ready by the 500? That sux !!!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Stuck injector hydro locked the motor. If the motor made ANY revolution while trying to start it bent a rod. I hope you still have a some warantee left. The long block in my 2004 cost me 14grand and that was the GOODGUY discount.:eek:
the 6.4 motor is no better same thing with 1/4" bigger arm and 2 turbos to go t!ts up.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
When I read the thread title, I was hoping that "pool table" was BROspeak for short course track. I was like "yeah, pistol is in a pro2 and kicking ass, like he should!" just wishful thinking. Stay out of those cougar bars, bro! They are hard on the ford 6.0 liter!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Well Pistola what died on the big red truck?