• Forum membership has its advantages....

"Pistol" Pete Sohren - is he wanted on RDC? - needed?

"Pistol" Pete Sohren - is he wanted on RDC? - needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BANNED4LIFE

Lol. So your calling every 6100 racer a nobody? Weren't the Mills customers of yours?
Give it up craig.....three uncompetitive years as a TT....then ur hero gets rules changed in 6100 so he can get a trophy.....bla bla bla.....who cares....it takes 10 in class to brag about a WIN!....AND you need to ACTUALLY get behind the wheel and BATTLE......not just have custom tailored fire suit......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Give it up craig.....three uncompetitive years as a TT....then ur hero gets rules changed in 6100 so he can get a trophy.....bla bla bla.....who cares....it takes 10 in class to brag about a WIN!....AND you need to ACTUALLY get behind the wheel and BATTLE......not just have custom tailored fire suit......

Hey Pete, how would you sum up your own TT career? I'm interested in your side of the winless, excuse filled last 8 years yourself with the #2 TT. I hear you had to pick on 7200's to finally grab that "W"

Pot, meet kettle.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

CRAIG_HALL

Did every 6100 racer race all three of those events?
Every? So are you saying a win isn't a win unless every single registered 6100 is entered? That's like not counting an overall win a win because one class 1 car didn't enter a race...

I guess Camburg will never win until Pete enters 6100. I just can't understand why Pete won't let it go.. Why does JZ need to drive when he has JW? JZ is the business owner, with JW as the hired driver. JZ knows he will never beat JW, so why even try.

CRAIG_HALL

At least we only took one step down in class, you took two... Old, outdated, mediocre at best,3 seat TT has to become a 7200 to win. Congrats on that by the way.

BANNED4LIFE

So we got the big trophy with an old, outdated, medeocre , 3 seat truck.....and this is a bad thing??? Or good thing??? I'm confused......

BANNED4LIFE

Basically we raced an UNCOMPETITIVE truck in a class with 17 competitors and we got the big check.....I would say we did pretty good.....no, it will NOT break 100.....

Not "winless" there was one TT win at Henderson I believe. I'd say Pete has done pretty well for a shoestring effort compared to all the other TT teams. You have to ask yourself, when was the last time a non-trust fund racer won a major race. I'm amazed he has been able to accomplish what he has - it has only been done because he wants it so bad and it is in his blood and what he lives for - got to admire that even if he is a "Dillhole".

Hey Pete, how would you sum up your own TT career? I'm interested in your side of the winless, excuse filled last 8 years yourself with the #2 TT. I hear you had to pick on 7200's to finally grab that "W"

Pot, meet kettle.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

martein

Every? So are you saying a win isn't a win unless every single registered 6100 is entered? That's like not counting an overall win a win because one class 1 car didn't enter a race...

I guess Camburg will never win until Pete enters 6100. I just can't understand why Pete won't let it go.. Why does JZ need to drive when he has JW? JZ is the business owner, with JW as the hired driver. JZ knows he will never beat JW, so why even try.
No. I am saying that saying that he had no competition was reasonably accurate since at least one of those races there were only 2 finishers. My point was that Pete saying there was no competition was a lot more accurate than you saying his comment called every 6100 racer a nobody.

Sorry to to disrupt your soapbox.

Cronus

Does it strike anyone else as odd that there's such a vitriolic battle between Pete and Camburg when they don't even race in the same class?

motoxscott

I just can't understand why Pete won't let it go..
Craig remember ... Pete is the victim in all of this internet banter, so its his safe guard and form of defense mechanism to keep others from seeing his soft side. He has a reputation to uphold and doesn't want to lose street cred to the young up and comers ... or it's as simple as "you cant teach an old dog new tricks".

I have no problems with Pete voicing his opinion we all have one, but when it crosses the line of harassment, slander and lies it's hard to just let it go. What's ironic is some of the people that condone his behavior would have a problem with it if it were someone else, but since its Pete its OK I guess. Double Standard ... but that's the world we live in today.

Do I hate Pete? ... nope, I barely know him and hate is a strong word. I hear he does many nice things down in mexico for charity, has a family, friends, customers so he must do something right. Do I dislike him? Sure at times, mostly for the garbage he spews online because of his personal vendetta with Jerry. What ever problem he has with Jerry is between them, we all don't need to hear about their dirty laundry. Camburg or Dumburg as Pete puts it isn't Jerry, its way beyond that and is a group of people and other companies associated with Camburg that live and die off-road. So why talk down on people, racers, builders, etc that you respect and share the same dreams. We're all passionate about the sport that we're lucky enough to make professions out of and that's why at times things become heated. You fight for what you stand for ... just as long as you're fighting for the right reasons and with dignity and honor ... not a smear campaign.

Don't come out swinging out of retirement/ RDC timeout by saying our KINETIK race trucks are mediocre at best, because fact, they are some of the highest quality and engineered trucks out there, if you don't see that then you have no clue what you're looking at and that is dangerous if you're in the business of selling race trucks.

Target is on my back ... fire away lol

.... off my soapbox

- Scott

BANNED4LIFE

Yes....I really LOL.........it is MY opinion that your RACE TRUCKS that YOU produce are MEDIOCRE at best.....that is MY opinion.....if I'm so DUMB, as you put it, why do you even care???? Your hero told me YEARS ago his plan plan of building a "Kmart" tt, with all his own parts and he would drive around in fifth place EVERYRACE and win all the championships.....I told him it wouldn't work.....AND I WAS RIGHT......pretty welds and mal-engoneering does NOT make a COMPETITIVE race truck.....the Konknetik TT was NEVER, EVER competitive from the first race it raced until the the day the peanut LS3 was installed. If u don't believe me, ASK THE DRIVER!!!.... is the new one any better?? I don't know, ....did I say it was JUNK, NO..... did I say Ht was a piece of shat, no.....does it have a TOP NOTCH DRIVER ? YES... does it have money behind it? Appears to.......did it get beat fairly handily by a NEWBY? YES...........why you knuckleheads continually start shat with me is BEYOND me, WHY??? .....I know why, even when I haven't posted here in FOREVER, you three still manage to find someone to make yourselves look stupid, with me you all just consolidate and do it in the same thread.... it must really drive up sales for you, LOL.....carry on

redline

I say we just clone JW and have one drive Camburg truck and the other drive Bajalite then and only then will anybody have the right to say they are better. Craig you should start drawing the clone machine now so the showdown can be at the Mint! Im sure MadMedia would help pay for the design time because it would be incredible advertising boost! "The JW vs JW showdown! Only at the Mint"

motoxscott

Now that was funny Pete, thanks for the good laugh before heading into work. You need to get into screen writing and bring back the Jerry Springer show, the tales you spin is quite entertaining and you're spot on for an Emmy award for playing "'Pete the victim".

Devin ... JW can't be cloned, he's such a rare specimen that even today with the highest DNA technology computers they can't replicate his bad-ass-ness. He's one of a kind lol.

- Scott

Jerry's computer must be broken or he is out of the country without internet access or something. Or he high jacked Scott's acct and is posting with that lol