Pistol Pete TT Body

AZOffroad

Not sure where to post this but just wanted to through this out there to all the Phoenix guys, I was in a new bar that opened the other day called Cheers Tavern at 59th Ave & Bell Rd (5915 W. Bell Rd) and was floored to see Pistol Pete's TT body hanging on the wall of this new bar. Has a bunch of off road stuff and other racing stuff on the wall. I don't know about you but this is the first bar I've ever seen in Phoenix that has our sport hanging on the wall. I thought that was pretty cool to show support for off road racing. I also heard this Saturday at 7PM they will have Pistol's TT truck on display along with another class one car. \m/ Thumbs up to the owners of Cheers Tavern for displaying and supporting off road racing!!! That's way cool!!! :cool:

Broncodawg

Hearing Pistola bought the place and there's going to be a contest to rename it.
How's "Cheers, Queers and Gears"?
How about it...Let's hear em, Petes gotten way too much slack lately! haha!

EBryant

New bar or new owner/management? That Cheers has been there a long time but I've never seen the desert racing memorabilia.

dan200

#BSF200
Hearing Pistola bought the place and there's going to be a contest to rename it.
How's "Cheers, Queers and Gears"?
How about it...Let's hear em, Petes gotten way too much slack lately! haha!
Cheers Tavern 5915 W. Bell Rd

Harbor Freight 4925 W. BELL RD

Coincidence?

(Sorry Chad, I had to)

jo maoma

Heisenberg
New bar or new owner/management? That Cheers has been there a long time but I've never seen the desert racing memorabilia.

new owners and it's been totally remodeled...

gotteracing

sweet. good idea, ive always wanted to buy the local pizza place down the street and put all desert race theme. hang hoods, full body glass. pics, race suits, ect. serve pacifico and coors light. :) have dezert people playing on the big screens ect.

randy s

sweet. good idea, ive always wanted to buy the local pizza place down the street and put all desert race theme. hang hoods, full body glass. pics, race suits, ect. serve pacifico and coors light. :) have dezert people playing on the big screens ect.
...go ahead and buy it..sounds like a great idea...

Nessy

Isnt Coors light a big contributor to the Sierra club?