PISTOL PETES WRECKED tt spec (crashed by dead beats who wont pay)

zmrzack

On October 27th Tim Kennedy contacted me and explained how his "billionaire" son, Terry, wanted to start racing offroad and wanted a trophy truck, so I told him I know where a tt spec was and told him the price. Tim said, "Great sounds good. Let's meet this weekend." When we arrived, Terry said, "I want my partner, Ed, to drive first." I said okay and went over all the safety stuff and we strapped in. Two turns later, Ed rolled the truck multiple times crushing the cage and bending the midrail; thus, causing major damage to the truck. Thankfully, we were unharmed as the truck did its job. ED immediately explained how he felt terrible and would take care of everything. It is now December 4th and Ed has not answered his phone or returned a single text. Ed's number is (702-321-6213). You can try giving him a call if you don't believe me... Ed talked a big game saying how he was friends with BJ Baldwin and even took a pair of Pistol Vision sunglasses for BJ. Moral of the story is don't trust them if they come knocking on your door. Please share this with everyone in the offroad community so nobody else has to take a hit like I did.. After looking into Ed's past he is no stranger to screwing people over... attached are the pictures of Terry and his friend/ "partner" Ed as well as pictures of the damage done to the truck.
terry-kennedy.jpg
ed hogan.jpg
IMG_20191203_092654.jpg
19732.jpeg
IMG_20191203_092701.jpgIMG_20191203_092715.jpgIMG_20191203_092705.jpgIMG_20191203_092711.jpgIMG_20191203_092705.jpgIMG_20191203_092811.jpgIMG_20191203_092820.jpgIMG_20191203_093128.jpgIMG_20191203_093140.jpg
IMG_20191203_092705.jpg

Attachments

MTPyle

Sounds like they bought the truck. They can make the repairs on their own. That’s the responsibility you take when you drive a un insured race truck. Unless you have a deal with the owner that says if you wreck it it’s not your problem. I am sure there are many drivers that have that deal with the truck owner. Kind of like my kids have with me. LOL

I am assuming that guy did not have that kind of deal with you?

But glad you outed them, people these days.

Mike

MARXICO

Zack sorry about your experience but it could get worse I caution you about venting and sharing your experience as it could get worse. These individuals have showed their integrity and accountability and are no doubt shitbirds. These types are the first to sue for defamation of character /harassment or faulty equipment resulting in a back injury or mental trauma. I will not lecture you about what you should have done as not all deals and situations are not the same. By being the original poster you are somewhat responsible and liable where this tread goes and the final outcome of the effects that ed ,terry and tim feel that have hurt them including random phone calls that may result from posting contact info .All of this is material for their lawyers to build a case against you ,and if you acted as a individual instead of a corporation you are more vulnerable as your assets are not protected and are a easier target for a frivolous law suit .
I am very sorry that this was your experience but it may be cheaper in the long run to lick your wounds and move on, but it seems like people of this caliber don’t play at the same level the rest of us do . Consider the content of your post and having to explain what you wrote to your attorney who is now defending you in your new court date.
I hope the best for you and hope Karma catches these guys soon

jon coleman

yuk!, lawyers, they are vultures, ( gotta be, its All about billable hrs), just claim temp. insanity, not me posting, some one stole my phone& posted that, the fifth, and, as i was told by a trial lawyer i did work for, the three 'd's, deny, deny, Deny.hope karma handles this one my friend!!

jon coleman

5k, Kassssssh only.ps, what if this joker not only waaads it up,But, cause s bodily injury to a seperate third party??, who gets sued??

Last edited:

Bro_Gill

Have a lawyer draw up claim papers now and get the ball rolling. They either answer or you sue. Cover your ass. They will respond with a suit about the 'injuries', 'lost wages', etc... in a counter claim. Let the courts decide. If you don't like that route, expect to eat this. Just the way the system works.

harleys dad

On October 27th Tim Kennedy contacted me and explained how his "billionaire" son, Terry, wanted to start racing offroad and wanted a trophy truck, so I told him I know where a tt spec was and told him the price. Tim said, "Great sounds good. Let's meet this weekend." When we arrived, Terry said, "I want my partner, Ed, to drive first." I said okay and went over all the safety stuff and we strapped in. Two turns later, Ed rolled the truck multiple times crushing the cage and bending the midrail; thus, causing major damage to the truck. Thankfully, we were unharmed as the truck did its job. ED immediately explained how he felt terrible and would take care of everything. It is now December 4th and Ed has not answered his phone or returned a single text. Ed's number is (702-321-6213). You can try giving him a call if you don't believe me... Ed talked a big game saying how he was friends with BJ Baldwin and even took a pair of Pistol Vision sunglasses for BJ. Moral of the story is don't trust them if they come knocking on your door. Please share this with everyone in the offroad community so nobody else has to take a hit like I did.. After looking into Ed's past he is no stranger to screwing people over... attached are the pictures of Terry and his friend/ "partner" Ed as well as pictures of the damage done to the truck.
View attachment 206854View attachment 206855View attachment 206861View attachment 206870View attachment 206862View attachment 206865View attachment 206860View attachment 206864View attachment 206863View attachment 206866View attachment 206867View attachment 206868View attachment 206869View attachment 206860
whats that thing made of mild steel?? That does not look like 4130