Pistol vs Cenni

Kartman

Media Goon
Prior to the TORR show on Wed. Cenni calls in to discuss his calling in and it seems to approve the questions they would ask him.

Even only hearing 1 side of the interview its still pretty funny. Warning. 1 fbomb at the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMONs-vCBf8"]YouTube - Pistola Vs Cenni[/ame]

michael_loomis

I hope you got his permission to record the call.. seems lawsuit happy..

michael_loomis

ahhh... nice little rule you zonies have! lol

cool.. just wanted to mention it.. incase..

Chris Rock on Insurance.. "they should call it Incase... paying all this money.. INCASE ***** happens!"

little bart

Hah I was wondering why Cenni didn't show. It was going good till Pistol said Cenni was an idiot lol.....so much drama this season

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
that was hilarious. need a split screen to see how cenni was reacting to pistol's ?s.

JRod

fast-aid.org
I hope you got his permission to record the call.. seems lawsuit happy..
1. State of AZ you can record without notification
2. I did not record him anyway
Yes- That law is great- Any recording is legal as long as one party knows it is happening- Like when a cop calls you and asks if you did it, only the cop has to know it's being recorded..... LOL! People don't like that very much.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Very funny.

And hats off to Pistol for sticking to your guns (no pun intended)

Mike

Waldo

Safehouse
Nice Pistola...My buddy and I (with our kids) were shouting at you while you were at the "Hot Dog on a Stick" stand today (Pomona CORR). You were looking at us like WE were freaks. We'll met ya someday. Good job btw.