PISTOL vs Pet Shop Boys - Primm300 ***VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Pistola does the 2009 SCORE Primm300

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpbLMrT1Zm4"]YouTube - PISTOL PETE vs. Pet Shop Boys Trophy Truck 2 2009 SCORE Primm 300 Desert Race[/ame]

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That is sweet, must be the PP engine huh:)

Last edited:

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
at least the music kicks assk!........nice clip dougo, please shave if you are going to be on camera in the future...........you are scaring my kids....

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
Pistol, did you drive right through a wrong way sign? On camera even!:d

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
I'M really a big fan of pistola.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Thanks for the love Doug. The Riot truck wasn't a lapper, that was the pas for 3rd on the road. Little bump and run.

Pistol was moving and it was good times throwing down with the #2.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
go pistola :eek:

FUD_LIVES

Reaction
Great video clip. Pistolas truck graces the wall of my shop bathroom. He rules FO SHO!!!

fast eddie

Reaction
bad as bad dougie you the dopest spot on the block!!!!but watch out dont be on the tracks when
the train comes threw!!!!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
RIOT RACING -- please accept my apology for erroneously calling your truck a lapper. You guys owe me a kick in the ass. You guys were doing great to be up there... I just got carried away with the realization of my ultimate Trifecta.... RG, Pistola, PAB..... not especially in that order.

mitch mathers

Reaction
I was out there at mile 27 helping out, and He was by far the fastest truck on the power line road and catching RG...I guess the next lap, the fuel pump gremlins got him...Too bad because he was on a mission

5.3Ranger

Reaction
Go get 'em at the mil Pistola... Keep the truck together & you got my vote for the win!:D

robzila27

Reaction
Nice video and gotta love the old school mix. I assume you know this, but less of you in front of the camera, the better...:D