• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pit and Mileage maps are out!

Zambo

NORRA.com

Looks like the big silt beds towards the end of day 1 and day 3 are gone. It doesn't go down the Pacific at the end of day one, and day 3 stays along the sea all the way to La Paz, which is something I've never done. Gonna miss that long cactus road out of Catavina though.

Baja Tracking

The NORRA this year is going to be epic!

Zambo

Yeah the full course was released today, I looked it over and some decent changes. Plenty of stuff I've never run before, looking forward to it.

CZLou

I have to say I was not looking forward to the slit beds. Great race, Good times and a few wake up's to Go !!

oneleglance

any hints on when the roadbooks will be released....I really like looking those over for the real hints on the course

Zambo

Have those ever been made available before registration? I didn't think so.
Last year they published them as .pdf files. I can't remember when they came out but I had them loaded on my ipad before I went down. I hope they do the same this year.

oneleglance

Yep the pdf files for the road books are on the same norra page as the gps files....
really nice way to double check your gps, chase, planning and maybe get a heads up on interesting bits.

Of course it all goes out the window if there are course changes along the way, that is why attending the drivers meeting each night is soooo important.

Wendell #527

Course looks fun. I guess no Friday party at Horsepower Ranch this year. None mentioned, anyway. Has anybody heard anything about that?