Plans For this Weekend

Gabe Lara

Reaction
So what is the lowdown for the Malibu Dan thing this weekend?
Will there be any of the following:
food vendors
entetainment (bands, DJ's, anything?)
beer vendors
merchandise/ product vendors

Just want a better idea as to whats gonna go on for the day, seeing as some of us will be there all day.

Please, no annoying low-budge boats bumping psuedo "gangsta rap" all night........That got old REAL quick.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Gabe...all of the above! Last I heard there were going to be three bands, well two bands and some "hot brunette violinist that really rocks out." I'm not sure who the two bands are, but Dan said one of them had a song in American Pie...Flying Blind I think they're called? Of course all your amigos will be there so you won't get bored! They're also doing live broadcasts...I heard a rumor Rickie Rackman might be there. I tried to talk Dan into getting Sam Rubin there for a pie throwing contest or dunk tank or something but no go. It should be a great day with plenty to see and keep us all occupied. If that boat shows up I think we should all force him to play better cds.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Jen: the flyer states 9am to 5pm. Can you leave at 5 or or is it an all day / night shindig?

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Self appointed King of ghetto fab</font color=yellow>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea what time are we required to stay untill if we are on display?

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Probably until they get tired of us, or the beer is all gone, or someone decides to spoil all of the fun by doing doughnuts in the middle of the whole thing.

-Gabe

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I believe we'll be able to leave at 4:00 if you're inside the event. We are also looking at setting up "prerunner parking" in the lot, but Dan is realllllly hoping we'll get more people INSIDE to make the sponsors and vendors happy, ya know? There are a lot of people involved who have never had their hand in an offroad event and this could be the deal breaker for them doing it in the future. It's in everyone's best interest to get out there and show support! See ya there! ...Jen

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>