Plaster city racing

ASC Racing

RDC Crypto
I was told by someone that there will be racing in the plaster city area again in 2012. He told me it was going to be MDR but under a new name. Has anyone heard anything about this rumor? He though it was even Patricia running it. All I can find online is a possible race in April and that's it. Any help on this rumor would be nice..Thanks.

Choptechfab

RDC Crypto
well HDRA is not exactly ran by Patricia nor does it have ANYTHING to do with MDR as the OP stated he heard...

TROPHYSEDAN

RDC Crypto
You would think it should cost the same for both promoters. best of luck to them.

Choptechfab

RDC Crypto
Insurance costs would be through the roof if that was true.
ummm yes I would imagine so. that is if ANY insurance company would even consider the idea.

TROPHYSEDAN

RDC Crypto
Im sure it wont be under patricias name. I would say it cant be, but them as a group will be back.

Ken Flippin 555

RDC Crypto
HDRA will be there, no doubt. We consider that area the central hub of our racer base and will cater to them. Good area, good people, good times! See you in April!

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
HDRA will be there, no doubt. We consider that area the central hub of our racer base and will cater to them. Good area, good people, good times! See you in April!

Very cool.