play grounds

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
So where is everyones favorite place to go have fun in the dirt? Just wonderin cause its getting pretty hard to find a fun spot out here in temecula cause everything is getiing developed so quickly track homes everywhere now. Also, cause it would be pretty fun to go out some place with other Dezert people and havbe a good time beating the crap outa our trucks, bikes, quads, what ever.

Gregg

Greg

Reaction
Come mark the MDR race next saturday with us and I'll show you really good places to have fun and test your truck.

Greg

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
how close to laughlin is it? my sisters getting married next weekend and i have to go there

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
There is also 2 good whoops sections in Ocotillo to test. Right before you get to devils slide and the table top, and also right before you get to Shell Reef (thats what its called right?)

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Theres a place out in temecula i go when you get on the 215 its the first exit and you go right at the light, actually theres like 3 mx tracks out there, there pretty nice, but its fun for trucks too! i go out there atleast once a week you know......so my truck doesnt get bored with all that pavement stuff! haha and theres 2 places in fallbrook, the bonsall flats and snake lake.....there pretty lame though

" Hondas are like Tampons, Every Pu*sy has one!"

martininsocal

Reaction
s10- i haven't driven it yet, but there is some BLM land open to ohv's out on R3(Sage road) just north of hwy 79. it is signed open. I don't know how many acres or anything yet, just stumbled across it at work last week. also- there are numerous fire roads in the Cleveland and san Bernardino national forests open to street legal vehicles that you can flog on. some really killer routes up to palomar mountain from the vail lake side.

good luck
martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
if you really want whoops and are already heading out to the desert, then you should go to the plaster city area. That place rivals some of the whoops in san felipe. happy hunting

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Its between Ocotillo and Glamis, sometime we will do a trip out there. Its where most of the FUD series races are.

Go Big Or Go Home

JOSH

Reaction
WE HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD PLACES OUT HERE IN CATHEDRAL CITY (PALM SPRINGS) AREA.
IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR A QUICK ONE DAY THING JUST TO MESS AROUND. BUT THERE IS REALLY NO PLACE TO CAMP

choppekx

Reaction
How do you get to the Shelf reef or the devil's slide. I have been out there a few times, but don't know were these places are. May have ridden right by them just didn't know it. I spend a lot of time at Plaster City and Seperstition though and yes there are some whoops out there.

Chris

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
what about california city I have never been there but a couple of my friends have and they said its alot of fun, we always just head out to barstow

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
california city is cool, and if you go about 10 mile past there, there is dove springs which is really cool too!

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

martininsocal

Reaction
shaun- dove springs will be affected by the wemo plan. we are trying ti limit or eliminate the proposal because it gets very restrictive. also- another eco group has joined the fray and are threatening another lawsuit to throw out all the planning that has occurred and will try to eliminate ALL off roading in the mojave...

If your gonna go, go BIG