• Forum membership has its advantages....

PLEASE HELP!! Someone stole my car!

dabid

Came outside this morning to leave for work to find someone stole my car. I know it's nothing special, but I would like to get it back still in one piece along with the stuff I had in it. Already filed a stolen vehicle report and a claim with AAA, but any help anyone can provide at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Plate #: 3NAT398, front and back plates too

1995 Honda Accord EX, 4cyl 5spd, 4 door, green with purple window tint. 225,000 miles, In N Out Burger sticker on back window in bottom right corner, small dent below fuel door, white paint scrape on left side of front bumper. Tags good until Aug '10, Alpine deck with USB cord input to old silver iPod Nano with velcro on the back was inside.

Was taken from Santa Clarita, specifically Saugus area, off of Bouquet and Seco, close to Pamplico. Southern California, north of the I-5 and I-14 split.

CHASETHISTOO

I'm not much of a help but a girl at my office had her 2004 Honda Accord stolen from her driveway with her in the house in the same area. This happened a couple weeks ago.

They found the people off of sand canyon in a motel in her car with different plates.

I hope you not only get your car back but get the guys that did it as well.

Chris Tobin

Sorry to hear that!!! I HOPE you get your car back! And I really hope the loosers get caught, maybe it will be their third strike!!!

Don't let the insurance co bully you on a payment, do your research and make sure they compensate you properly!!! If the first offer suck, tell them you want to speak to the adjustment mgr and show them what you think everything is worth and what you want for it...

Good luck!

That is one reason we are happy to be out of SoCal!!!

We had the stereo stolen out of our '90 BMW 535i and the IDIOTS that did it screwed up the dash so bad that the insurance co totaled the car... Then while I was working on one of Billy Gibbon's cars at my house I made a run down to Home Depot and in the 30-45 minutes I was gone while my wife and son were inside the house in broad daylight someone broke the window and stole the Kenwood Navigation unit out of the dash that I had just installed...

Theives SUCK!!! I wish we had some of the same laws for theives here that they do in some other countries... If guys were getting their hand cut off there sure would be a lot less theives!!!!!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
That is one reason we are happy to be out of SoCal!!!

We had the stereo stolen out of our '90 BMW 535i and the IDIOTS that did it screwed up the dash so bad that the insurance co totaled the car... Then while I was working on one of Billy Gibbon's cars at my house I made a run down to Home Depot and in the 30-45 minutes I was gone while my wife and son were inside the house in broad daylight someone broke the window and stole the Kenwood Navigation unit out of the dash that I had just installed...

Theives SUCK!!! I wish we had some of the same laws for theives here that they do in some other countries... If guys were getting their hand cut off there sure would be a lot less theives!!!!!
Amen to that! I haven't locked my truck up in years. I also have a really bad habit of remembering to lock my house up about once a week. The thieves in Ca know that if they get caught, they can bond out for a few hundred bucks and move on to the next target. Thieves here know if they get caught, more then likely they are going to catch a bullet. Or even worst, some Billy is going to make them their Gimp for a few weeks

Co-Dog

Unfortunately, Honda Accords are stolen very easily. The thieves have a universal key, so they just unlock the door and drive away. Last time I checked, my '91 Accord was #2 on the top 10 most stolen cars in California. I always have a CLUB on the steering wheel. That's all it takes to deter the guy with a universal key. It's a pain to have to use it, but it works for any car because it make them work to get the car. Work is the one thing a thief never wants to do. A couple months ago, one of these clowns must have jumped in before realizing it had a CLUB. To punish me for their stupidity, they stole the face off my stereo. I still have my car though. Good luck, hope you get it back.