PLEASE PRAY FOR VEGAS

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Pray to who? The god that let it happen or the god that refused to stop it?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
^^^ you can ask HIM when you assume room temp.
Are you talking about Santa Claus? Or the Easter Bunny? Or some other made up mythical character?

Last edited:

racetrash

Reaction
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families...Pete&Jan

racetrash

Reaction
Everyone deals with this in our own way. Am I a member of any religion, no, I deal with with sort of thing my own way. negative posts do nothing but create bad. sb4pro was just letting his feelings known. Off to purple for those who disagree. Pete&Jan@ RaceTrashWiring

racetrash

Reaction
Buy the way, our flag is at half staff....30 foot tall, 5x8 Stars and Stripes made by ANNIN FLAGS..made in the USA

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Pray to who? The god that let it happen or the god that refused to stop it?
Dude I completely agree with you about religion. But this isn't the place to be a dickhead. There's alot of people in pain right now physically and emotionally. Maybe shut up and think about them, no prayers, just thoughts.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
I did some praying that night and made it out alive. Or maybe I was just lucky. I will believe what I choose to. So just maybe have some good thoughts about the families of those that didn't. @sb4pro Thanks for the prayers and thanks for starting this thread, those of us that were there appreciate it. Too bad your good intentions got derailed.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I simply asked a question.
Dude I completely agree with you about religion. But this isn't the place to be a dickhead. There's alot of people in pain right now physically and emotionally. Maybe shut up and think about them, no prayers, just thoughts.