• Forum membership has its advantages....

please say a prayer, or whatever you do.....for casey folks

BANNED4LIFE

casey had a medical episode this morning and is receiving medical attention.....yes, i know he hates the internet, but lets all put some positive thoughts out for him for a quick recovery......and NO, he wasnt arguing with me when it happened.....casey is the hardest working guy in our sport and we NEED him healthy....get well brother.....p.s. all races today and tomorrows prerun will go on as planned...

BANNED4LIFE

no details yet from anyone in the area....only...."rumor".....he was sitting up in the ambulance........to me that would be very good...but im no doc....

nimrod

KOOK!
Sitting up in an ambulance can mean a heart problem. Heart patients do better sitting up than lying down. It doesn't mean it was a heart problem just that it is a possibility.
Praying.

BlueCoyote

Positive thoughts out to Casey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyweb

Hope all goes good! Prayer said!

ndvalium

Rescue Director
More information will come out when appropriate but please send ever positive thought and prayer this mans direction. He is in Las Vegas and will be going through treatment there. He is not in a position for visitor in anyway right now and Diane, Daryl and Brian will share he updates when there is solid information.

BOOYAH Casey. BOOYAH!!!

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

bobylax

More information will come out when appropriate but please send ever positive thought and prayer this mans direction. He is in Las Vegas and will be going through treatment there. He is not in a position for visitor in anyway right now and Diane, Daryl and Brian will share he updates when there is solid information.

BOOYAH Casey. BOOYAH!!!
Damn, sorry to hear. Casey is a true hero to the sport, get well my friend!!! Prayers and well wishes sent.

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions[

BANNED4LIFE

casey had a medical episode this morning and is receiving medical attention.....yes, i know he hates the internet, but lets all put some positive thoughts out for him for a quick recovery......and NO, he wasnt arguing with me when it happened.....casey is the hardest working guy in our sport and we NEED him healthy....get well brother.....p.s. all races today and tomorrows prerun will go on as planned...
........and he is my friend.....always.....even when we butt heads......cuz im always right.....please get well casey.....

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
Hang on Casey, the ride's not over yet.

Best wishes!

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Holy Mackerel!! Prayers and well wishes! :(

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fourstroker

Bummed. First thing I heard when I finished today