• Forum membership has its advantages....

Please send some prayers to my DA brother Cody

BoothPacific Films

My family is praying for you tonight. Hopefully you can feel the love your friends have for you and that you have a full and speedy recovery.

HSDMORGAN

Thoughts with Cody & the DA, Hope for a full and fast recovery.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Prayers and thoughts coming from Crandon!

Tipracer

Thoughts and prayer for Cody and entire da crew...
What part of transmission let go? I thought that there was a scatter shield of some sort... For a transmission to go like that is not common

RFS Motorsports

Get better quick man!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
i grew up with cody in same school and we finshed school together god is watch him i hope he get good spite souls !

J Prich

Pat,
Let us know if there is anything we can do. Send ice cream, magazines to look at, a shake weight for some rehab...no kiddin if there is anything we can do besides send good vibes and prayers, make sure you let us know.

michael_loomis

Good to hear the outlook is very positive! Hang tough Cody!!

dezert_nerd

Just got back to vegas and heard of the incident now, DA Familia if theres anything I can do I'm just a Phone Call away 702.439.8331 seriously guys. Hope he makes a speedy recovery as well!!!

randy s

successful surgery. now comes the healing and rehab....it's no hill for a climber..buena suerte cody..

4x4nutz

Best wishes and hope for a quick recovery goes out to Cody The Co Dog from The Texas Boys.

deano

McDeano
just spoke with Cody from his bed ... he's in unbelievable high spirits (prolly cause he's high) ;-) - we had some laughs and some cries ... he has a few more surgeries and went thru a 8-9 hours of surgery last night -- this is one tough Dude (Deed as we call each other) ..... he appreciates all of the love and support and will be back home soon

Racing Ron

Prayers and tons of love from the Stobaugh's! Hang tough and heal up 100% Cody.