Please watermark your Photos!!!!

Cadwell

Reaction
Overcast is at it again taking pictures from this site and marking them as his own! Please watermark them or put your name on it somewhere so he can not claim your hard work as his!!

Last edited:

Cadwell

Reaction
which ones did he steal and how can we get watermarks?

Check the blog in my sig for the photos and usually photoshop you can make them or just use MS paint and put something in letters somewhere on the photo!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
thats why i havent posted my pictures yet
anyone have a good website or premade water marks i could use

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Watermarks will do no good. There are programs out there that will delete your watermarks, just ask Durka Durka. MO stole lots of his pictures.

On a side note that I thought was pretty funny. As we crossed the border M.O. was on weatherman talking to himself. He would call offroad1 as bajaracingnews and then answer himself as offroad1. He kept this up for awhile. Having differant conversations with himself. The funny part is he didn't change his voice so we could tell it was one person. Then as I was trying to locate a lost vehicle in our group he kept saying "RDC ripoff". What an idiot.:rolleyes:

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
There are ways to digitally "watermark" photos if you will - It becomes invisible and a part of the digital signature - I don't know the details, but maybe there is a computer whiz that could answer that....

TauMau

Reaction
Hey Cadewell something useful you could do is take all the pictures and articles from Mikes' site and post them on yours. That way if people are interested in seeing the material, they could just go to your site rather than giving Mike the extra traffic..