• Forum membership has its advantages....

PMC Racing Trophy Truck

Jimmy8

Some of the first pictures of my single seat TT are up at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.desertracing.com>www.desertracing.com</A> under spy photos. They were taken at our shop in August. They are some older pics of the chassis, but gives you a general idea.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Waldo

Safehouse
More Pics! Give us weekly/monthly updates because it looks good so far.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Jimmy8

I'll see what I can do about the updates. I am doing the aluminum and carbon fiber on the inside. We are hanging the body, and the front end is getting started. We havent done much the last few months because we are racing the pre runner this weekend at the SNORE MORE race, and we have been prepping the 8 truck for me for next year. After this weekend we are going to get with it on the TT, and by Parker 2002, their should be quite a bit done. Anyone who comes down for the race or any other time is more than welcome to drop by the shop.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Jimmy8

The dealership and the shop are totaly separate. Nothing to do with each other. Our shop is a huge metal building behind our house.

Jimmy8

That wasnt my pic. It was the guys at desertracing.com

Jimmy8

Thanks, we had a good day all the way around. All we had to do was put gas in it and go. No flats or problems at all. Never had to get out of the truck at all.