Pmg,Rockstar,Hart&Huntingtons Carey Hart and Lucas,General Tires Robby Woods

Robby Woods

Reaction
Are on the 91x morning show in the San Diego area tomorrow promoting the up coming Lucas Oil off road Event the 25th and 26th!It airs at seven A.M. check it out if your in the area!

baja619

Reaction
Right on, Are you all going into the studio or calling in?

You would think someone that is charged with doing much of PMG's PR work, they might give a heads up.

Robby Woods

Reaction
Right on, Are you all going into the studio or calling in?

You would think someone that is charged with doing much of PMG's PR work, they might give a heads up.
We did A call in this morning and it will be tape to play for the 7:00 A.M. show!I'm apologize for not answering any of your other questions sooner a lot is in the air!We are not building a pro 4 yet but I'm working on a few deals that would be long term if they go through and we would be building a p 4 and vehicles to compete in every form of dirt racing in the states!TT for baja,Subaru for American Rally,Pikes peak car,And great hope of a Dakar opportunity!If none of these long term development deals pan out I'm just going to build a new lighter P2 at the end of the season and A TT roller with hope of doing V2R and the 1000 for 2010!I'll post some pics of my track when its finished .As of now it's a full course with two banked corners and A few gnarly doubles.I need more dirt but I will show you when it's finished.We're going to the first annual junkyard car nationals and the last car running wins!Thanks for keeping up on what we're doing I'll see you in elsinore!Robby

baja619

Reaction
Sounds like you have been / will be busy.

I missed the show :(, I was not able to tune in till 7:15am. I suspect it was a bit of promo to get some San Diegans pumped on the races this weekend?

flatblack

Reaction
hope to you guys on the podium this is gonna be a good weekend, i can tell already

07FJRog

Reaction
Good luck out there, I will be sure to watch after my race.

Rog