Pocono on Monday

kaw500

Reaction
Just saw this.

Lap 61 -- YELLOW FLAG NO. 3: Part of the caution light at the start/finish line has fallen on the track. Paul Menard gets the free pass.

Listening to it at work sounds

Lap 78 RG in 23rd he has a top 15 car but pit stops continue to be a weak spot.

Hamlin sounds like the guy to beat

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
RG'S Temper just got him a one way ticket into the inside wall!

kaw500

Reaction
Temper Temper Robbie, threw away a top 20 finish

Lap 180 -- YELLOW FLAG NO. 10: Big crash in Turn 1 collecting Reed Sorenson, Joey Logano, Michael Waltrip, Bobby Labonte, Jeff Burton and David Reutimann after David Ragan bumps Labonte.

POCONO actually sounds exciting

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Wow, never knew Pocono could be such a good race. Lot's of lead swaps due to cautions on green flag pit stops!

kaw500

Reaction
Wow, never knew Pocono could be such a good race. Lot's of lead swaps due to cautions on green flag pit stops!
Figures it would happen on a Monday.

kaw500

Reaction
Hamlin owns that track, what is that 3 out of the last 4?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Good race, I only caught the last 20 or so laps after I realized it had been postponed. I'm glad Denny won that race, especially after the loss he had this week

Tipracer

Reaction
typical robby...GD!!! I guess he really needs to work hard now to keep his sponsors

JD Durfey

Reaction
typical robby...GD!!! I guess he really needs to work hard now to keep his sponsors
What sponsors??? He has no major sponsor on his car! I would think that would help him keep his attitude in check, but nope. He always thinks everyone is out to wreck him. The first hit looked like an accident. RG then went and hit Stremme during the caution, how stupid is that. RG and Stremme got what they deserved.

RG must have started to panic when he was doing well, and decided to screw it up!!

RGFan

Reaction
What sponsors??? He has no major sponsor on his car! I would think that would help him keep his attitude in check, but nope. He always thinks everyone is out to wreck him. The first hit looked like an accident. RG then went and hit Stremme during the caution, how stupid is that. RG and Stremme got what they deserved.

RG must have started to panic when he was doing well, and decided to screw it up!!
No sponsors...........Mapei, Jim Beam, Menards........He has had two races without primary sponsorship this season out of what will be 22 races. I would hardly call that no major sponsorship. Maybe you meant no sponsorship for the Pocono race.