Pocono

kaw500

Qualifying rained out Smoke on the pole. RG start 34th in the Pittsburgh Paints Yota.

BAJA 500 on RG's mind right now, going to be a long weekend of racing.

I'm taking MM this weekend not sure I agree with the TS comparison to Alan Kulwicki, he's really just the 5th HMS team and that’s no independent.

spalind

Qualifying rained out Smoke on the pole. RG start 34th in the Pittsburgh Paints Yota.

BAJA 500 on RG's mind right now, going to be a long weekend of racing.

I'm taking MM this weekend not sure I agree with the TS comparison to Alan Kulwicki, he's really just the 5th HMS team and that’s no independent.
Who WAS going to qualify the 7 for RG??

manicmechanic

So robbys running the 500 saturday and pocono sunday. If so "He Da Man"
Who is co dogin the 500. Please dont make me go to "the planet"

spalind

So robbys running the 500 saturday and pocono sunday. If so "He Da Man"
Who is co dogin the 500. Please dont make me go to "the planet"
Andy Grider...who must be a virtual saint for having the patience to be in RG's co-dog seat for as long as he has been at this point...

manicmechanic

Andy Grider...who must be a virtual saint for having the patience to be in RG's co-dog seat for as long as he has been at this point...
Thanks, I just had to look over my shoulder, to make shure that pair wasnt behind me!

bufeo

Could be...but what do I know?:D

What's more...they won the SCORE Baja 500 today. Maybe some of that will carry over to pavement. ....

...well maybe?????

Allen R

RGFan

It's all about the big prize.........Keeping the old mind working for Dakar........And the hopes of a ride with RG down the road.:D Andy has been great in the right seat.

RGFan

Could be...but what do I know?:D

What's more...they won the SCORE Baja 500 today. Maybe some of that will carry over to pavement. ....

...well maybe?????

Allen R
Uuuuhhhhhhh NO! If you really believe that though, I have some property with a beautiful ocean view out here in AZ:D Nice thought though

kaw500

Quick mention of the BAJA 500 and RG's win

DanDan

I'm wondering if we are going to have to sit through any extra pace laps while they sort out the cars for these new "shootout" style starts. I hope not.

kaw500

At least RG has a good chance of not going down a lap at this triangle

not a big fan of TNT

J_Edgar

Went to commercial with Kahne and Robby sitting in the pits.