Pocono

RGFan

Reaction
Sounds like it........Should have stayed in Ensenada Robby.......Tacos and Pacifico or Pocono........Not a contest IMO

manicmechanic

Reaction
Thanks Robby, Looks like some chores will get done today. None yesterday though!
What was that game called? Under the weather or some such?

RGFan

Reaction
Yeah, I have to get going as well, flying down to Chihuahua tomorrow, going to a gold mine.......Rob does not sound like the same guy on the radio today. Edwards on his arse......Some free tv time.

kaw500

Reaction
Little E not showing the talent daddy had

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
TORC on TV - TODAY ON ABC at 5:00pm EST

The Traxxas TORC Series presented by AMSOIL moves to network television on ABC, as the season coverage continues this Sunday, June 7, 2009 from Perris Auto Speedway. Coverage begins at 5:00pm Eastern time; check your local listings for more information.

GO JIMMIE JOHNSON:)

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
TORC on TV - TODAY ON ABC at 5:00pm EST

The Traxxas TORC Series presented by AMSOIL moves to network television on ABC, as the season coverage continues this Sunday, June 7, 2009 from Perris Auto Speedway. Coverage begins at 5:00pm Eastern time; check your local listings for more information.

GO JIMMIE JOHNSON:)

That's what I'm talking about, MK. Loud motors, dirt flying everywhere, and no debris cautions

kaw500

Reaction
Congrats to the 5th HMS team owned by TS

RGFan

Reaction
I have to admit, I was impressed with how the minds at RGM strategized to get RG back into the running.....The finish does not tell how well they did.......The car sucked, lost tons of position early on, but he had the speed to be a top 10 car at the end of the race. Man, I sound like one of the cheerleaders over at his website lol.