Podium Finish V2R?

bfiguy

Reaction
Congratulations to Motion Tire Motorsports for their 3rd place finish in 1500. Three days of team effort and steady fast pace from Dennis and Richard Boyle have placed them up top. Good job guys.

Attachments

Last edited:

johnnyweb

Reaction
Great job guys,Congratulations!!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Congrats guys. That makes two Jefferies Racing Avengers in the top 4 in class 1500, very nice. Dennis and Richard Boyle 3rd in Class and Mike Bilek and Steve Jangaard 4th in Class.

mawtrophykart

Reaction
What the hell happened in the free zone fri night? ABS out? It was great entertainment!

ML Racer

Reaction
Congrats on your third place finish guys!!

frankh

Reaction
Thanks everyone. I want to thank all of our chase crew - without you guys we would have never made it the finish line.

As for the BJ thing, That is between Dennis and Bj. Don't see anything good coming from venting on the net.

Also wanted to thank Kartek and Butch's Speed Shop for being there for us racers that can't afford to have every spare part for the car in the pit box. Also wanted to thank all the other teams that helped us. Lenters, Lawrence and Jesse jones. They are the ones I'm aware of. I'm sure there was other teams out in the pits that helped. Can't think of any other sport where your competitors will come help you get to the finish.

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
Thanks everyone. I want to thank all of our chase crew - without you guys we would have never made it the finish line.

As for the BJ thing, That is between Dennis and Bj. Don't see anything good coming from venting on the net.

Also wanted to thank Kartek and Butch's Speed Shop for being there for us racers that can't afford to have every spare part for the car in the pit box. Also wanted to thank all the other teams that helped us. Lenters, Lawrence and Jesse jones. They are the ones I'm aware of. I'm sure there was other teams out in the pits that helped. Can't think of any other sport where your competitors will come help you get to the finish.
What good is the internet without a bunch of pointless whining? Lol!!!

Congrats guys!! Way cool to see you all do so well. About time somebody takes action against BJ's antics.