• Forum membership has its advantages....

Polaris is the New Owner of Glamis Store

Edgmon Motorsports

Heard at the Imperial Valley Board of Supervisors meeting they announced Polaris bought the Glamis store. Havent heard any announcements from Polaris or seen any press yet. Anybody else hear anything??

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

07FJRog

I heard the same from the vendors. Polaris bought it. Could be good things to come or vendors being weeded out maybe.

HBTrevor

I guess it fell out with Polaris , some private couple bought it, says they are going to make some good changes... She said 7000 a year to sell out there..

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JoeyD23

The Polaris thing was never even close to a done deal despite what people at Glamis were saying. This is strait from the horses mouth at Polaris. It's a bummer. Could have been cool. But I think Glamis needs to be owned by people who love it for what it is, not by a large corporation.

wrightracing.net

I still have my hot pink and day glow yellow hat from the Beach Store in the late 1980's

JohnnyAirtime

What ever happened??
I just read a post on FB about how Jeanne/Jodi said it's again "sold to Polaris", yet no money has changed hands as of yet. SOOooo... what the ??

rugged1

UTV Underground just did a featured article about this exact thing. Looks like Joey D sat down with some of the head dudes from Polaris and confirmed that they have indeed "signed an agreement to purchase the Glamis Beach Store and its 120+ acre property"

arqangel67

There goes the neighborhood!