*POLL* Which desert race do you look forward to the most?

Which desert race do you look forward to the most?

• Baja 1000

Votes: 42 27.1%
  • San Felipe 250

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Baja 500

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Vegas to Reno

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • The Mint 400

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Battle at Primm

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Rage at the River

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Parker 425

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 9.7%

• Total voters

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Baja 500 no question. Summer time, baja, tacos, cervezas.
SF 250 is over to quickly & the 1000 is too long.
SF 250-Sex with a hot chick and you finish to fast.
Baja 1000-Sex with your wife and you want to just get it over with.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
Dakar!

harleys dad

Reaction
Mine use to be the real Mint 400 the Baja 500 and Riverside, now BAP and Rage are great races for me, dont break the bank easy hotel and 100 percent racing flag to flag and prep is cheap and simple. and entry numbers are threw the roof, The others been there done that so many times it just wasnt fun anymore;

9rocky

Reaction
Baja 1000 is the pinnacle of offroad racing.

biggjim

Reaction
I wish I didnt have to for for just 1....

Stateside ~ Mint 400 is good times, good pre-race/pit crew challenge party, cool tech on Fremont, V2R was my favorite but I have a feeling this years is going to suck with the 2 day event and the lack of rooms to clean up in between day 1 and 2. I really cant understand what Casey was thinking with this train wreck.

Baja ~ Baja 500 the 1000 is bad ass and if your team podiums its fun...but 24+ hours for me is pushing my limits.

D Bergstrom

Reaction
The race I look forward to all year wasn't listed, Parker 250, so I just voted for the Parker 425. Something about racing there is just awesome, love the course.

Doug

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Reaction
* SCORE Rosarito 250 (formerly Desert Challenge): tacos, lobster, beer, beach and new course in baja.
* SCORE Baja 500
* SCORE Baja 1000 - Loop

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Pat, I voted for other... Because I don't know when I will ever finish my stupid truck and get it into a race!!! Whenever I do that first race with me behind the wheel of my own truck will be my favorite!!!

I look forward to it and hope it is sometime in the not to distant future!!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Touch to choose between any Baja race but from the list, has to be the Baja 500. I'd vote for the 250 if it was back in March where it belongs...

Plus all CODE races.

LantanaTX

Reaction
NORRA Mexican 1000. Where else can you now race against Bob and Robby Gordon, Walker Evans, Curt Leduc, Rod Hall, Mark McMillin, Mark Stahl, Mark Post and many others in cool old school racers while having the time of your life?

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I wish I didnt have to for for just 1....

V2R was my favorite but I have a feeling this years is going to suck with the 2 day event and the lack of rooms to clean up in between day 1 and 2. I really cant understand what Casey was thinking with this train wreck.

The multi-day V2R races are the best stateside! We have been bugging him for a few years now to host another one - I guarantee you will change your mind about it if you race it :)

johndjmix

Reaction
Baja 1000. I like the 24+ hours of it. I like challenges. Any race that's just a few goes during the day only...is fun but lacks the adventure of Baja.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Slippery P

Reaction
KOH!
B1K full pull.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
As a rescue worker/spectator i enjoy V2R get to see some of our great state and meet a lot of crews on the journey. I have never been to BAJA for a race. Looking forward to next year multi day race. Also Pahrump may end up being in the top 5 come next year.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
V2R was my favorite but I have a feeling this years is going to suck with the 2 day event and the lack of rooms to clean up in between day 1 and 2. I really cant understand what Casey was thinking with this train wreck.

You must really hate the Dakar rally format. V2R The Long Way was epic. The wussies bailed after day one LOL

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Parker
Mint
CODE NightRace
B500
B1K
CODE Mxl-SF
RATR

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajaford

Reaction
V2R the long way (3 day event that took 5 days to attend with no pre-running) was the worst! BAJA 500 the best. the BAJA 1000 and SF 250 a tie for second