*POLL* Which desert race do you look forward to the most?

Which desert race do you look forward to the most?

• Baja 1000

Votes: 42 27.1%
  • San Felipe 250

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Baja 500

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Vegas to Reno

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • The Mint 400

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Battle at Primm

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Rage at the River

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Parker 425

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 9.7%

• Total voters

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Pat, here's your next poll --
"What's your favorite desert racing organization"
SCORE
SNORE
MORE
BITD
CODE
RECORD

BajaFand

Reaction
I wonder how many people voted for a race based on the fact that it's the only one they've been to?

I'm guilty, the only US races I've been to on that list is BAP. I just can't see myself taking time off work and spending money to sit in a pit area with speed limits or spectator restricted area...

You should make it out to Parker this year, great spectating many easy to get to areas all just outside of town. I love Baja with all of my heart but this is the race I look forward to the most.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
You should make it out to Parker this year, great spectating many easy to get to areas all just outside of town. I love Baja with all of my heart but this is the race I look forward to the most.

That was on the calender for 2016 but unfortunately my friends new truck wont be completed on time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Kolman

Reaction
Next time I'll make a "What is your favorite Rally that you look forward to every year"? lol

Isn't a rally still a race though? Kinda like all Rallies are races but not all races are Rallies? Not that I care, I voted for Parker....

07FJRog

Reaction
As a spectator, i prefer the loop races, BAP, RATR, BWDC. more cars to see more often

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Isn't a rally still a race though? Kinda like all Rallies are races but not all races are Rallies? Not that I care, I voted for Parker....
"Desert" race haha

air-quotes.gif

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I can see why NORRA gets the old guys excited. The Baja 1000 is getting pretty difficult these days. ZING!
I really hated watching the lead cars and trucks through Uruapan till 2pm, having lunch in Ensenada afterwards and heading out to San Felipe till 3am... When can I do it again? Lol

BajaFand

Reaction
That was on the calender for 2016 but unfortunately my friends new truck wont be completed on time.

Talking about racing or spectating? While there is some fun to have in Parker with your toys that weekend, you can spectate Parker in a Honda Civic, or a boat.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Talking about racing or spectating? While there is some fun to have in Parker with your toys that weekend, you can spectate Parker in a Honda Civic, or a boat.

My friend was planning to race his new TT spec but it won't be done on time. That was the only reason I was planning to go...

BHollander

Reaction
Norra Mexican 1000 is by far my favorite party. The race just puts the icing on the cake. If you have not been or experienced I would highly recommend it.