• Forum membership has its advantages....

POLL Who will win Laughlin

scott

Who do you think will take the overall and classes, so many great entries !!!!! TT- Riviera,Herbst,Jeffries,Ashley,Steinberger,Collins, Class 1 Herbst, Wilson,Herder....sheezz man I can't think ahhhhhh !!!!!!

JasonHutter

Fire Guys Racing 7s!!!!!!!! Just Kidding!

Jason

mgobaja

My vote goes with Collins for Trophy Truck. Not sure whos even racing in the other classes yet. I think most of the class 1 cars are going to be in Parker as will the 12 and 1/2-1600's

JCA

I am going with PCI Scott. Smart-Good Driver. I know it is a new truck to him but it is a proven great truck. Go get em Scott!!!!!!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

poolman

We should support Scott!.He should have that new race-dezert sticker displayed proudly on the side of his truck.

poolman

pjc

Chairman
Ditto on the TT class.

Now Scott will have a little room to lift.

Have you ever noticed that this guy limps around on an oversized right leg.

For Protruck, I say Barlow, with a possible upset by Alan Pflueger.. The Red Head may be right in their too!

PJCinLV

scott

If he's use to the wheel travel, and the actual speed of the truck, Look Out !!!!!! Go Scott Go !!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
In TT i'll takeAshley/Smith.
in class 1 i'll take Hovey(good car, good driver, led last year in the " old man"('84 Raceco). )
in class 10 M. Christensen
in class 7s? S&S guys.
just my picks..............................

hammer

hovey drives in a new 2001class 1 jimco with a scat v-4
i think john marking will in his new class 1 jimco

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
well you have to let me know who wins if i don't make it to laugh.
But i say it'll be Duralast.

Steve_Sourapas

Troy Herbst is still the guy to beat in class one,there is no substitute for horse-power.If he blinks we will try to be there like last year. I'm really interested to see John Marking's car run but he's got to get it done first.You need a great working car and a ton of horse-power to win here.

BEERMAN

John Bitting

Administrator
Steve or Hammer, will Markings new car be PRO-DIRT legal for next season? Its IRS, just dont know how much it weighs?

Steve_Sourapas

I think it will but John Marking not so sure that it will weigh under 3500 lbs. It's hard to believe it could weigh more than 700 lbs. more than mine but it has a 60 gallon fuel cell,heavy transmission,bigger tubing,heavy hubs and brakes,heavier motor,etc. You can bet your butt if he shows up at a Pro-Dirt event and enters he will get weighed a couple times. John didnt build the car for Pro-dirt he has a bigger target in mind.

BEERMAN

scott

Thats what its going to take to beat Herbst, and thats a Big, Heavy, High HP car.... Jimco is looking for Class 1 domination, and championships.....

jimpat

all i know is that scott will win T T and Joe and I will win class 8, specially if I have to drive on Sat.

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Junior

Good luck to you Jim. Too bad you will have to work from within so much Protruck dust. LOL

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa