Poor Mike Childress. Pits at Mile 200.

herzeleid

Reaction
What´s up, RDC? I filmed this... Penhall arrived to MC´s pit and... watch what happened.
They had to push him in order to start the bike.
http://vimeo.com/5065551
They did a good job!

PS. Mike, your girlfriend is gorgeous.;)

Fourstroker

Reaction
Change the video from private and many will watch it

Fourstroker

Reaction
That's a bummer. Looked like the had trouble with the rear hub too.

BGRANT

Reaction
Were they switching radios as well? I would think each rider would have their own radio and interface so they just have to plug into the PTT jack on the handle bars? Maybe I saw something else and was confused.

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Thanks for posting the video. RM 200 looked like a hot spot! I was down the road in San Matias with Baja Pits.

herzeleid

Reaction
Thanks for posting the video. RM 200 looked like a hot spot! I was down the road in San Matias with Baja Pits.

You´re welcome. RM 200 was a hot spot!!!! I have many, many videos... but... unfortunately, I can´t upload them. They will appear on Cactus Films´ dvd of this baja.
So... buy the dvd... I´m sure you will not get disappointed... at least no from the RM 200. jajaja.

Chicken lips the ocho... thanks for the comment. Did you like the comments of my uncle and his brother in law? jajaja... they´re funny.:D

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
You´re welcome. RM 200 was a hot spot!!!! I have many, many videos... but... unfortunately, I can´t upload them. They will appear on Cactus Films´ dvd of this baja.
So... buy the dvd... I´m sure you will not get disappointed... at least no from the RM 200. jajaja.

Chicken lips the ocho... thanks for the comment. Did you like the comments of my uncle and his brother in law? jajaja... they´re funny.:D

after buying my 3rd cactus film dvd this weekend i will be adding the 09 baja 500 cactus film video, its nice to see all the classes, and your uncle se pasa de ver....:D haha

so mikey will you be teaming up with Steve again?

deano

McDeano
Reaction
on the newer honda 450's, its real easy to put the decompressor in 180 degrees off... bike runs fine, but its a baerksch to start...

i'll email factory honda this 411 tomorrow ... this is good stuff :eek: :cool:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
on the newer honda 450's, its real easy to put the decompressor in 180 degrees off... bike runs fine, but its a baerksch to start...

Internal decompression cam?

M_Solms

Reaction
Cool videos.
Looking at the dust I hope you were able to use some of the tips to keep it out of your camera.

herzeleid

Reaction
Cool videos.
Looking at the dust I hope you were able to use some of the tips to keep it out of your camera.

I didn´t cover the camera (big mistake). I´ll buy compressed air and will spray the camera with it. It seems that the camera wasn´t affected. The one who was affected is me.

When the voss Trophy truck passed by... he threw a rock at me, almost breaks my arm. (No kidding) But I don´t blame him. I was too close from the action trying to get nice shots.

I was cursing a lot and holding my arm with a lot of pain. But at the end of the day... i only got a scratch. Jason Voss owns me a lovely t-shirt.:cool:

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Some richard carainum pulled out in front of Henge @ rm 323, we were screaming at the the car but the guy didnt understand english.

Attachments

• radio 009.jpg
    radio 009.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 433

mawtrophykart

Reaction
I wondered what those girls from Paris did in the daytime.