PORK PITS @ the Baja 500

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Our crew will be at the Baja 500 as usual. Every racer, chaser, & spectator are welcome to use our pit for repair, assistance, radio relay, food, gas, H20....whatever you need (we don't discriminate). We'll be between RM100-110 prior to the summit. Look for the Pork Pit banners and/or radio us on WM channel. Good luck to all the racers and crew. Be safe. Peace out!

Waldo

nohandslance

Reaction
Thank you for being true enthusiasts. Hope the pitting goes well.

Stimpy

Reaction
Thanks for being there for everyone!!!

prsdrat

Reaction
Hey PORKPITS, do you have a discrete frequency for your pit? Just to keep Weatherman's freq open.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Hey PORKPITS, do you have a discrete frequency for your pit? Just to keep Weatherman's freq open.
Yes, we have separate freqs & we monitor WM throughout the race weekend. If you are going to be near us & would like our freq or other info, shoot me a pm. Thanks

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
I like the name....

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
No, but they bail people out anyway.:D

Have fun guys...
Good one guys. The only way we are headed down is because of the "stimulus" money I received Obamerooni!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Bump....Leaving in the morning...See ya all down there!!!!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Bump....Leaving in the morning...See ya all down there!!!!
No, not ALL, somebodys gotta mind the fence
so ya still have a hole to get back in from!:D

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
No, not ALL, somebodys gotta mind the fence
so ya still have a hole to get back in from!:D
Sorry Randy...We'll drink a beer in your honor/absence.

nohandslance

Reaction
Waldo, did you ever get those tacos in San Juan Captistrano?, give us a taste comparison on the one you are eating in Ensenada.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Waldo, did you ever get those tacos in San Juan Captistrano?, give us a taste comparison on the one you are eating in Ensenada.
Ended up going to dinner at Los Golondrinas last night. Damn good carne asada burrito. Also picked up 3lbs of carnitas for our Pork Pit Saturday night dinner (gotta have the puerco, go figure) We'lll try the other place next time.

fast eddie

Reaction
thanks porkpits for all your help down in baja i tip my hat to you thanks again!!!!!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Just want to give a HUGE thanks to Pork Pits for lending us everything to repair our car #108. They lent us welder, generator, metal, all the good stuff! Without them we would have no have got as far as we did:)

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Just want to give a HUGE thanks to Pork Pits for lending us everything to repair our car #108. They lent us welder, generator, metal, all the good stuff! Without them we would have no have got as far as we did:)
Glad you guys were able to repair the race car. How far did 108 get? I saw they weren't on the finish list, sorry! It was a good effort by you guys.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Glad you guys were able to repair the race car. How far did 108 get? I saw they weren't on the finish list, sorry! It was a good effort by you guys.
Timed out minutes before check point 4:(