PORT = profesional off road teams

speedfun

RDC Crypto
if all of you are wanting short course promoters to be just that promoters and make the sport grow as i am ? right?
lets take charge of what’s happening to us ok
PORT=
the rules
on track penalties
entry’s fees
not allowing promoters to screw other promoters by putting a race in so cal and the next weekend in WI. lets be real?
if we the racers let the promoters war continue one series is all that will be left to race and it will be are own fault this happened!
port will need to approve all series race schedules
We should have set entry’s that will include 5 pit crew members
we should be the ears of the manufactures let ford Chevy Toyota ect deal directly us!
we are the ones that will be paying to make the changes not the promoters
and there will not be some deal to favor one or the otherat each track
and for the manufactures to know they are welcome at all SCraces not just the one there paying to have things go there way

PORT will be about making a your vote count and making the rules our rules not each promoters rules

As i see it
We have to start some place to make positive changes
and the way things are going i feel we are doing great
but some adult supervision is needed on our behalf
PORT will be a good for all
the ones that wont like PORT are the greedy one way thinking promoters that think there going to tell us how things are like it or not!!
well I don’t know about you i just want SCracing to grow and we are the show
so lets give them a show
Lets make this grow
Who is with me on this?
please email me to start a list of racers and members and your thoughts
speedfun1@hotmail.com

Pro-Lite Brian

RDC Crypto
Huh??

Your a joke right? PORT??? WAJ!

Please don't try and ruin our already sketchy environment. Things are happening with conversations between series, racer's, and sponsors that appear to be for the betterment of our sport. Let's not muddy the waters with talk of another "group". Try contacting some of the real players in the short course scene for a little insight into what's really going on. In the mean time, watch the interviews on Dirtnewz.com for a decent overview.

speedfun

RDC Crypto
so in your opinions we should sit and let it hit and deal with it then in the mean time we all pick a series and go with it ?
take a stand stop watching and say and do something positive please we are all in this as the entire sport
where would we be if we all had your view? Paying 1500 entry’s and being part of a promoters’ $ if we just stand back and see what’s going to happen/?
Thanks we need input from all sides even yours

speedfun

RDC Crypto
this is the same old east and west thing from what i have read its all about the east for the most part what about the series that doesn’t have a tv package? you just wont care?
i do
let promoters be promoters rj and corr and Toni will do a better job if there is people showing up for there races and that’s what’s going to make us grow
let the racers make the rules and just have a little say so on how we race and stop the promoters from thinking there going to be the only series

speedfun

RDC Crypto
Ok for the mid west
in the west there is Glen Helen AORS CORR and then the cross nation series RJs GP
SCracing can do fine with all the promoters and suport all the racing across the land
not just a 8 race deal with the RJ GP
And if Mr Fenway can get $500 mil for the PBR the promoters can do a better job of marketing themselves!
fact is national companies are looking to spend 25% more on marketing this year to boost sales and its much easier to find sponsorships for a series than a team

FarrisMotorsports

RDC Crypto
Here's a little insight to what I see happening....

The PDG is needed... it's needed for the teams that make up the PDG. They are going to do whatever it takes to keep their programs intact and in "business" for 2009. I don't see any individuals or teams that can stop what they're doing.

Now, I don't necessarily think that they care what anyone else needs or wants. They say it's for the good of the sport, and it is to a certain extent, but it's ultimately for them. This may or may not help the little guy. I tend to think it's going to hurt the smaller teams wanting to get into the mix. This is just my opinion. I feel that I can see the writing on the wall.

Now as for your PORT....I think your stressing over something that you shouldn't. If you want to follow RG's deal, then you should join the PDG. If you don't and your just worried about having So-Cal races, I think you and the rest of us will be ok. We have Tony's series, Glen Helen, and possibly some others. These series will be fine. I'm sure they will be affordable.

Im not knocking your idea, it shows that you care. That's what's important!

I'll stop here.

speedfun

RDC Crypto
Thank you
Lets all be positive
Lets all of us do just a little something to help
There is some great talent coming from the kids in trophy carts
lets see them be the future of what most all agree is the most awesome motorsport in the land
I know i will

sickrick

RDC Crypto
Rick Welch,

If you going to make this happen you are going to need a few important items you are missing. Things like capital letters, punctuation, complete sentences, and credibility.

Stop drunk posting. :p

I do like the idea, but it is being done right now as the PDG and I think we should all wait as patiently as possible before trying to undermine the work the PDG is doing.

I have a good bit of info as to how things are proceeding and I think the PDG although being run by PRO drivers are looking out for the interests of the smaller teams pro teams as well as the sportsman racers.

speedfun

RDC Crypto
thank for the reply and i was not drunk thank you this has been in the works for awhile now
and who said it was going to cost you anything?
it should be suported by the promoters
as I said this would be good for all
or do you just want one series?
and coming from the mid west i can see why your not for this

Rick Welch,

If you going to make this happen you are going to need a few important items you are missing. Things like capital letters, punctuation, complete sentences, and credibility.

Stop drunk posting. :p

I do like the idea, but it is being done right now as the PDG and I think we should all wait as patiently as possible before trying to undermine the work the PDG is doing.

I have a good bit of info as to how things are proceeding and I think the PDG although being run by PRO drivers are looking out for the interests of the smaller teams pro teams as well as the sportsman racers.

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
rick who learned you to spoke