Porter Truggy?

Hotdirt

Reaction
Steve Sourapouse supposedly purchased the Truggy from Don Hatch. It's probebly stuffed in somebodies garage by now. I saw it for sale in a off road website several months ago for $ 225,000.00

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Full Pull is right, Kory Scheeler purchased Johnny Kaisers truggy off him and has been racing it, Its flourescent orange and black now.

Steve did buy the truggy and was having the front redone to match his TT so the parts were interchangeable, It should be done anytime. I think he was gonna race fud with it and do some prerunning with it.

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
John is correct I did purchase the Porter Truggy from Don Hatch about 7 months ago.I decided to make a bunch of changes like putting all the same parts as my TT has so they would be interchangable and installed a Patton 442 ci Ford V-8 in it which have all taken way longer to complete than I ever thought they would.Hopefully it will be ready to go pre-run the 1000 with but I wouldn't count on it.One crazy idea I had was to race both the TT and the Truggy at Laughlin,now that would be fun.Currently Tony B. is trying to come up with a paint design for it,I can't wait to see that.