Post a picture of the ugliest off road race car/truck.

SPROCKET

We always see all the awseome TT, class ones, 10s etc where are all the pictures of the ugly Vehicles? I know there out there I have seen them and some work really well.

bajafox

Accepted
There's one in the classifieds but I'd rather not post it since the owner might be lurking lol

Kolman

Seems like a good thread to get people in trouble... someone has to be brave enough though.

mattb

Back when the "Truggy" concept started getting popular in class 1, there was one that looked like a minivan on steroids. Maybe it was Scalzo? Probably back in 1996'ish. I remember it racin in Laughlin.

We could probably throw out the crazy class 10 single seater built out of some space age metal.... It was super small and looked to be closer to a UTV.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Back when the "Truggy" concept started getting popular in class 1, there was one that looked like a minivan on steroids. Maybe it was Scalzo? Probably back in 1996'ish. I remember it racin in Laughlin.

We could probably throw out the crazy class 10 single seater built out of some space age metal.... It was super small and looked to be closer to a UTV.
Yep.....pretty sure it was Scalzo..

Chris_Wilson

Herbst 4x4 TT had an ill-proportioned body that never looked right to me. Ditto the Vortec Envoys.
And the old Scott McMillin class 8 was hideous after being fitted with an F250 Superduty body.

J Burleson

Whatever happened to the fst truck? I remember Todd Leduc telling me at contingency at V2R(2004 I think) that it always ended up shiny side down. I think it then proceeded to roll at like rm5 the next day.

Tim

Whatever happened to the fst truck? I remember Todd Leduc telling me at contingency at V2R(2004 I think) that it always ended up shiny side down. I think it then proceeded to roll at like rm5 the next day.
I'd heard the same thing. I just don't think it every really worked, at all.