Post Fireworks 500

KyleMurray

Reaction
Just wanted to give a shout out to The Norman Family, Robert, HDRA and Wide Open crew, and all the volunteers for orchestrating this tremendous race/venue. Next year this race and series will be unbelievable! The course was a true test of machine and drivers and for my first class 1 driving experience, just getting the car to the next driver was good enough for me. You guys are changing desert racing for the better, keep up the good work! We changed our schedule for the year to accommodate the rest of the HDRA series. Thank you for all the time and effort, it really is paying off. I look forward to the future of HDRA Racing!

On a side note, we left 3 SD cards of GoPro footage at the finish line and were unable to pick them up, how can I get them back?

desertlady

Reaction
Kyle, I have been in touch with Tony today. I have your camera cards and will be sending them with check and trophy as soon as I get back to Las Vegas.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Just wanted to give a shout out to The Norman Family, Robert, HDRA and Wide Open crew, and all the volunteers for orchestrating this tremendous race/venue. Next year this race and series will be unbelievable! The course was a true test of machine and drivers and for my first class 1 driving experience, just getting the car to the next driver was good enough for me. You guys are changing desert racing for the better, keep up the good work! We changed our schedule for the year to accommodate the rest of the HDRA series. Thank you for all the time and effort, it really is paying off. I look forward to the future of HDRA Racing!

On a side note, we left 3 SD cards of GoPro footage at the finish line and were unable to pick them up, how can I get them back?

Congrats Kyle on the finish and Drivers seat...Job well done;) see ya at Vegas to Reno...