Post Pics of Prerunner 4runners

BeevDawg

Reaction
Can you guys post as many pics as you can of prerunner Toyota 4runners. I saw a sweet yellow one on the boards a while back but i cant seem to find it now, later.
-Daniel

i got a bug, its tight

YotaWhoopRunner

Reaction
I think you were referring to the 4runner Donahoe built. I saw it on rollcage.com. He said he didn't like the truck but never mentioned why...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rollcage.com/images/offroad.jpg>http://www.rollcage.com/images/offroad.jpg</A>

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Daniel,

go to baja concepts in fallbrook mike the manager has a pretty sweet 4runner its not 100% done yet but i rode in it this weekend an its pretty smooth usually.

Gregg

Crashbig

Reaction
I'll second that, Mikes 4runner is coming along nicely.

The higher you jump the harder you crash so crashbig

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I have one Ill see if I can dig up some pictures I bought it off of Desertspeed here on this board but I have upgraded alot and will be doing a new front suspension b4 the B1k.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Here is some lets see if these work.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Im retarded Ill have to ask my computer friend tommorrow I thought I could do it myself I guess I am retarded.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
holy crap ryan......you dug up 2 different, 3 year old threads to say..............uhhh??

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Ya sorry Matt not the best intro to RDC but hey Im trying!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Lets try again I think I have it this time I tried in the Test board but there was no button for attachments so here is another try

Dezertpilot

Reaction
another picture

Dezertpilot

Reaction
oops sorry

Dezertpilot

Reaction
another one