post your D-DAY lap times!

elcaprerunner

You should have stayed the whole day. J/K. I stayed the whole plus probably an hour more and don't know the results but I am sure it will be on prerunners.com pretty soon.

"Every day I convince myself of everything I can and can't belive." -Pennywise

singlehanded

I guess I got 4:50 in the modified prerunner class.(without every touching bypass valves since I finished up the rear cage sat. morning around 2am) Ya I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

prerunner68

I got a DNF, but was able to drive it back home.
Thanks to Da Dog Pound who got out there even before I was done tumbling.
They worked on the P.O.S. and got her running again.

Crayfish

My wife got a 4:51 in the womens and I got a 4:42 in modified after being restarted twice because of trucks getting stuck in front of me.

When and where will the results be?

DuffcoDan

In the prerunner class I posted a time of 4 minutes and 26 seconds in my little toyota. It was a nice challenging course. those CORR guys made it look easy.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I got a 4:30 in the modified class...I slowed down to much lol....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

BIG_FAT_LOSER

I only had time from one lap. 1:31....1:31x3 = 3.93 plus minus? That count?...lol

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
1.5 x3 = 4.5 minutes....that counts

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

cleartoy

4.53.48 in modified.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

schafer

hey pat, it would not supprise me, you were running hard out there and did really good every time you started a lap for the real thing, ie your restart twice we had about the same times for you... so i think you could have pulled it off for first.... had you been able to keep going.

Corey Schafer
tmcorey@ttora-socal.com

Bonzen

4.46 in Prerunner class. My fastest lap was 1:35, so i should have gotten about a 4:05 - 4:30 if I averaged the same every lap. So somewhere I blew like 30-40 seconds! Oh well!

-Ryan

klaus

Administrator
UPS has the times posted on <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.prerunners.com>prerunners.com</A>