• Forum membership has its advantages....

Post your favorite photo from Baja!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
This thread is dedicated to Baja photos. Post your favorite photo that YOU shot yourself. It can be from a race or just a cool scenic shot. And you can post more than one, but lets wait a day or two in-between posts so we have more of a variety from different people.

I'll start with this one. It's from a week long trip with the Locos Mocos crew during the 2007 Baja 1000. I have to many "favorites" but this one stands out to me because of the memories it brings back from that trip. It's one of the beaches south of Mulege.

2007-Baja1000-LocosMocos-2.JPG

MTPyle

stuck in the silt behind a TT. you can see our spare tire up the road where we got stuck and had been backing up 1 max trax at a time. LOL Thats not snow, thats the silt in the air.

IMG_0088.jpeg

Lord Green

This thread is dedicated to Baja photos. Post your favorite photo that YOU shot yourself. It can be from a race or just a cool scenic shot. And you can post more than one, but lets wait a day or two in-between posts so we have more of a variety from different people.

I'll start with this one. It's from a week long trip with the Locos Mocos crew during the 2007 Baja 1000. I have to many "favorites" but this one stands out to me because of the memories it brings back from that trip. It's one of the beaches south of Mulege.

View attachment 210785
Is that Playa Armenta? It's my favorite beach n Baja