Post your favorite photo from Baja!

jeepspeedcom

My least favorite Baja photos. Night before the race the boys were in the bar....1995 Baja 1000 San Ignacio Don-A-Vee Motorsports Goodyear teams pit. Seven 55 gall barrels of race fuel!!!! Total loss semi, tools, spares fuel etc. The Herbst family helped us rebuild a pit to service all the Goodyear Teams. We had 2 jeeps and 2 Kias in the race. They all made it to LaPaz after this fiasco.

Attachments

Bro_Gill

My least favorite Baja photos. Night before the race the boys were in the bar....1995 Baja 1000 San Ignacio Don-A-Vee Motorsports Goodyear teams pit. Seven 55 gall barrels of race fuel!!!! Total loss semi, tools, spares fuel etc. The Herbst family helped us rebuild a pit to service all the Goodyear Teams. We had 2 jeeps and 2 Kias in the race. They all made it to LaPaz after this fiasco.
I remember that. We were on our way back up to El Arco from are prerun to San Juanico that night to get in the car the next(actually 2 days) later (class 11!) at El Arco. What a disaster. How many fires have there been in San Ignacio from the races?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
View attachment 212765

I love photos from this spot but unfortunately have no idea where it is.

Can anyone tell me the location?
By the looks of it, it looks to be on the pacific side near San juanico?

I’ve only ever made it to San Ignacio on the race course
Great spot! DP12 cover and poster photo by Getsome Photo. @ace_photo
Dezert_People_12.jpg
dezert_people_12_poster_web.jpg

ace_photo

GET SOME

JDDurfey

Finish line of the Baja 2000! My friend Eric and I. I was a zombie at this point. 44 hours to complete the race and I chased the whole thing in a little Nissan pickup. Eric rode from Uruapan to Catavina and again from La Paz to finish. You can read all about our adventure on my website LongviewRamblings.com. Look under the "Racing" tab where a 9 part Baja 2000 is located. I have a few more pictures posted there.
6_11_09_scan18104210.jpg

Longview Ramblings

JDDurfey

Anybody remember this store? I took this on my first trip to Baja in November of 2000. Later they painted over the "G" and it was simply the "Spot Mini-Mart" I am not exactly sure where it is located. But I thought I needed a picture of it!

6_07_17_scan18622395.jpg

92OCHO

Baja mil x2
Damn.... that was fun. I was just an invite in a chase truck, but what a great time
V drive trophy trucks 😳

BajaboundMoto

Anybody remember this store? I took this on my first trip to Baja in November of 2000. Later they painted over the "G" and it was simply the "Spot Mini-Mart" I am not exactly sure where it is located. But I thought I needed a picture of it! View attachment 213195
That one was shot with a drone by Eric Boomer. There's no way to get that angle, believe me I tried. Lol. It's for sure one of my favorite spots in all of Baja.

gunit

This pic is before my racing days, April of 1981 and I was 19. We spent a week in Conception bay and on the way home lost the trans in the black jeep, we made it back as far as BOLA junction.
Baja jeep trip 1981.jpg

We put all our belongings and the boat and trailer in/on the black jeep and four guys rode home in in the tan jeep while towing the other one.