Post your favorite photo from Baja!

Kiwiflyer

RDC Crypto
1D6AB026-C82B-4E8F-9633-7D997AED0656.jpeg

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
Anybody remember this store? I took this on my first trip to Baja in November of 2000. Later they painted over the "G" and it was simply the "Spot Mini-Mart" I am not exactly sure where it is located. But I thought I needed a picture of it! View attachment 213195
That one was shot with a drone by Eric Boomer. There's no way to get that angle, believe me I tried. Lol. It's for sure one of my favorite spots in all of Baja.

gunit

RDC Crypto
Website
www.gun-it.com
This pic is before my racing days, April of 1981 and I was 19. We spent a week in Conception bay and on the way home lost the trans in the black jeep, we made it back as far as BOLA junction.
Baja jeep trip 1981.jpg

We put all our belongings and the boat and trailer in/on the black jeep and four guys rode home in in the tan jeep while towing the other one.

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
I tried the ther day to quote these messages but couldn't get this computery thing to type.

@JDDurfey - playa Buenaventura, Conception Bay. Mike & Olivias place, now pretty much ran by Mike #2's son Nathan. Great place! I think when Mike#1 left Olivia painted over the "G". That store hasn't been in biz for a decade.

@ace_photo - Sweet pic! I crawled out onto the farthest finger up there once, scared the Hell out of myself, not worth the photo ;-)

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
I tried the ther day to quote these messages but couldn't get this computery thing to type.

@JDDurfey - playa Buenaventura, Conception Bay. Mike & Olivias place, now pretty much ran by Mike #2's son Nathan. Great place! I think when Mike#1 left Olivia painted over the "G". That store hasn't been in biz for a decade.

@ace_photo - Sweet pic! I crawled out onto the farthest finger up there once, scared the Hell out of myself, not worth the photo ;-)

Same here...

W_Lacher

RDC Crypto
Figured this is worth a share. Not sure how rare it is to get snowed in at Mike's, but we got dumped on at Justin Munyon's bachelor party. Polar bear plunges in the pool and some creative snow-women being sculpted that next day. Good stuff.

View attachment 213230
That was a fun trip. Baja Bugs are great because they have WINDOWS!

GOPR0158.JPG

Baja Bloodys.jpg
CIMG0788.JPG