• Forum membership has its advantages....

Post your old race photos!

Josh 8

Jayson (rip) or Josh Baldwin. I can’t remember the dads name. Anyway. That is a f150 trophy truck. I know they had two. Possibly three. All early in the tt days. I always liked them. But now there totally outdated and perfect for Norra. Not sayin there slow. Just old. Brian Kadella (sp?) @ LightEengineered built them. Lots of little shops around had a hand in making a component or two for them. Backing in the day, there wasn’t Pro Am or any other off the parts available. Every thing on those trucks was one off design. I think the shock were too.

That pic to me looks like it was taken at Laughlin. For years there was a awesome clip of that thing flying the road crossing there. It was spectacular. I would guess it was about 1996.

Last edited:

Josh 8

3A0E2317-B1FA-4216-AB18-F7471ABF9710.jpeg

It’s not really an old photo but it is old school. It was take at about rm 60 at last years B1K. There was a wash out gully/ditch full of silt that a 1600 car was in as I blew past him making the past. That’s where all the dust came from. The buggy is out of sight on the other side of the truck. I been through there a few times so I had an idea of what was going on.

A micro moment before this there was another photographer showing some athleticism as they bailed out of the way. Notice the foot prints. The a secound camera got the shot.

Last edited:
Jayson (rip) or Josh Baldwin. I can’t remember the dads name. Anyway. That is a f150 trophy truck. I know they had two. Possibly three. All early in the tt days. I always liked them. But now there totally outdated and perfect for Norra. Not sayin there slow. Just old. Brian Kadella (sp?) @ LightEengineered built them. Lots of little shops around had a hand in making a component or two for them. Backing in the day, there wasn’t Pro Am or any other off the parts available. Every thing on those trucks was one off design. I think the shock were too.

That pic to me looks like it was taken at Laughlin. For years there was a awesome clip of that thing flying the road crossing there. It was spectacular. I would guess it was about 1996.
This clip has some of the footage you are talking about.

Josh 8

Yep. That’s the video.

So was the above ^^^^ pic of me one of your?

I remember the dude scrambling was light and quick on his feet.