• Forum membership has its advantages....

Posts not showing up

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
So I’ve noticed lately that new posts are showing up weird and the pages are inconsistent. If I click on a thread, it’ll show the new posts, but if I go back a page they disappear and only the older posts show up. I’m on an iPad with safari if that helps.

Klaus

Administrator
This can happen when someone uses the comment system instead of reply like I am doing right now.

Comment is 3rd party add-on software and the developer is aware of the issue and is reluctant to release a fix. Other forums that use this add-on also experience this issue.

I really like the nested commenting. In a test forum server setup I tested it but this unread/read thread marking not working 100% correctly slipped by.
Our cause of action is to wait for a software update. Apply gentle pressure by continually asking for an upgrade. Yes its frustrating.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
This can happen when someone uses the comment system instead of reply like I am doing right now.

Comment is 3rd party add-on software and the developer is aware of the issue and is reluctant to release a fix. Other forums that use this add-on also experience this issue.

I really like the nested commenting. In a test forum server setup I tested it but this unread/read thread marking not working 100% correctly slipped by.
Our cause of action is to wait for a software update. Apply gentle pressure by continually asking for an upgrade. Yes its frustrating.
So I just used the reply function to test it, and my entire reply stayed down there in the comment section. I literally have to delete everything from my last post before I post a new one or it gets copied.