Potential of RV impact on "Global Warming"

FABRICATOR

RDC Crypto
The IPCC (United Nations) had already reduced the predicted rise in sea level from 34" to 17". Now the same global mob is talking about 6-7". All based on "improved data". For those who don't know this is the numero uno, main, primary, global group pushing this crap in the first place. Does the media tell you this important worldly news, no. They and the rest of the liberals are furious about the reduced concern and are doing every thing they can to hide and counter it.

The scientific basis for the findings of the IPCC has always been iffy at best. But somehow Mr. Gore and the Democrats have supreme agenda - oops I mean knowledge, supreme knowledge above and beyond their main unabashed scientific supporters.

5racer

RDC Crypto
The IPCC (United Nations) had already reduced the predicted rise in sea level from 34" to 17". Now the same global mob is talking about 6-7". All based on "improved data". For those who don't know this is the numero uno, main, primary, global group pushing this crap in the first place. Does the media tell you this important worldly news, no. They and the rest of the liberals are furious about the reduced concern and are doing every thing they can to hide and counter it.

The scientific basis for the findings of the IPCC has always been iffy at best. But somehow Mr. Gore and the Democrats have supreme agenda - oops I mean knowledge, supreme knowledge above and beyond their main unabashed scientific supporters.

well said fabricator ,but what is real scary is all the people that belive what these yo,yo,s say thats what i fear most on how gullible most are.

NTRoffroad

RDC Crypto
well said fabricator ,but what is real scary is all the people that belive what these yo,yo,s say thats what i fear most on how gullible most are.

And these gullible people seem to have really deep pockets and are willing to throw tons of money at saving the planet from overheating.

Vtr_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Holy Smokes Batman, do you think algore invented global warming AND the internet? :eek: :eek:

Brandon_Charley

Formerly "Cracka Racing"
RDC Crypto
I want to hear the responses from the other Senators.

Has anyone read anything new about the updated Gas Guzzler Tax on trucks and SUVs proposal here in CA? Is it not getting media coverage because it never stood a chance or is it being swept under the rug so no one knows to fight it?

I can't help but laugh and get thoroughly pissed at the same time when the news reporters walk up to the Prius owner during their "Gas Watch '07" stories to get their, "I'm saving money and the evvironment" sound bite. Its hysterical because we all know their car payment over a non-hybrid Toyota far outweighs their savings at the pump, but its enfuriating because we all know that there are people out their falling for it.