• Forum membership has its advantages....

Potter

NIKAL

Any updates if this guy is still in business or has made it right with anyone???
Supposably he is doing some CORR Super Buggies now? Sad to think some people are still trusting him to build and deliver. Then again maybe they had not heard of all the problems previous customers have had.

ChrisW

Everyone needs to keep bumping this thread so no one else gets burned by this scumbag!!!!

Man. .it must suck to be hated by so many people. . his car cant be that bad (Terribles Cup win). . but it seems like this happens to a lot of customers and is done by a variety of builders. . personally i have saw this happen first hand with two major off road builders. .

Moneypit

Man. .it must suck to be hated by so many people. . his car cant be that bad (Terribles Cup win). . but it seems like this happens to a lot of customers and is done by a variety of builders. . personally i have saw this happen first hand with two major off road builders. .
I don't think it's his car, but more his business practices (or lack there of). I've seen his stuff up close and some of it is really nice. Problem is, just cuz he can fab, doesn't mean he's a business man. Sounds like the guy blew through the upfront money, and now he and the customer are at a stand off. Sux.

DuaneH

I have some good friends that are or had been fabricators. I also have 2 sons that have or want to become fabricators. The first piece of advise that I give them is take business classes first. My Fabricator friends support this 100%. You can be the best fab person but suck @ business....you will not succeed if this happens. jmo

For all you rummur starters the problem with under 2 has been resovled If you guys have any questions about the situation why dont you guys just grow a set off balls and call me 714-666-1930

ndvalium

Rescue Director
For all you rummur starters the problem with under 2 has been resovled If you guys have any questions about the situation why dont you guys just grow a set off balls and call me 714-666-1930
Near as I can tell, that is why this thread was given new life. because people wanted to know if it had been resolved. Simply my humble opinion, but if it were my business that has taken a beating on this, I simply would have said it had been resolved or tell them what I did to solve the problem to validate my business ethics. Not sure stomping ur feet and insulting folks is where I would have gone...But I am a nobody -

NIKAL

What you consider resolved is not exactly what it sounds like. It's more like you have both come to an agreement, but its not exactly in their favor. Trust me these customers are not what I would consider happy customers. Happy customers don't place 1/4 page adds in magazines asking others that have or are doing business with your company to contact them. Under2 is still out way more money then what he got in the end. When you go through what some of these customers have gone through, sometimes you feel as if you get something your best to just get what you can and move on. It does not mean that both parties are happy with the outcome. Also what about the many others who are still trying to get their "situation resolved"?

ChrisW

Trust me these customers are not what I would consider happy customers. Happy customers don't place 1/4 page adds in magazines asking others that have or are doing business with your company to contact them.... Also what about the many others who are still trying to get their "situation resolved"?
POTTER PRODUCTIONS = OFF-ROAD PONZI SCHEME

I don't think it's his car, but more his business practices (or lack there of). I've seen his stuff up close and some of it is really nice. Problem is, just cuz he can fab, doesn't mean he's a business man. Sounds like the guy blew through the upfront money, and now he and the customer are at a stand off. Sux.
i think its partly because of the econemy right now. . seems like everything in the off road industry is slowing down. .and honestly what would you rather have a car that is built by someone that knows what there doing that will keep you alive or a car that is built by a guy who can sweet talk and meet deadlines. .im not saying anything about ray inperticular, i just know that it happens a lot in this industry. .

bajabigdog

What is this? This is a joke right? Is this the number you give your customers that are and have been waiting for your cars to be finished? That you never return calls on?

If your gonna post something like this why dont you back it up with some facts, some that people can dispute, resolving ONE problem doesnt make your name good, you are a poor business man, you continually lie to your customers, and you come on here and ask us to grow some testicles? (Ill use that word, because Im sure the mods will not allow your choice of words).

Come on pal, Im sure there are a lot of people here that would love sit down in a forum with you to answer some very good questions, like where is my car after a year and a half!! And why so you continually tell people there cars are being built, when they are not?

Man up dude, this is bad, really bad, and this community is pretty tight, and hopefully this post stays alive so if anyone out there is thinking about spending a bunch of money, will choose someone with a better reputation to give their money to.

So lets use this forum to "ASK RAYMOND Let the customers ask the questions, and if you have some testicles you will address them here. But I doubt that will happen!!!:mad:

Since that probably wont happen, answer this question.......are any of the comments about your business dealings on this post accurate?

Help stop the rumors (not "rummur")

And some issues could get resolved (not resovled)

Tick tock, Tick tock.....

Al Swearengen

Here's a question for Raymond: Did Bob ever get his 30k back from you ? According to him at the Parker 425 he hasn't yet. Now is your chance to clear up a "rummur"

bajabigdog

Here's a question for Raymond: Did Bob ever get his 30k back from you ? According to him at the Parker 425 he hasn't yet. Now is your chance to clear up a "rummur"
Do you think he is gonna come back here after that post he made? He is breathing through his nose since his foot is deeply embedded into his mouth!!!!

This guy knows he is bad, and wont want to stir up the pot!!!:mad: :mad: