**Powder Puff Onboard Video**

Wendell #527

Here's a 3 minute video of my wife and her friend having some fun. Check out the traffic jam at 2:07 of the video. Good job girls!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxVaZbRRwg"]YouTube - Powder Puff #1303 onboard action[/ame]

diirk

That's a great clip. She certainly didn't hesitate to make the pass. Very nice!!! What type of camera are you using?

Wendell #527

That's a great clip. She certainly didn't hesitate to make the pass. Very nice!!! What type of camera are you using?
The camera is from Edgecameras. It's a descent system. It would be better if they had good software support, but they're a little weak in that department. Thanks for the comments!

Tiffany

Hey that was me stuck with a flooded carb after the girl in a 5 car stalled it on the hill and I hit her :) SORRY! You gotta thank the "pit crew" that rolls late friday night and fills the need to "f" with the car once you have gone to bed! I must have stalled about 15 times and had to sit and jack off the pedal to get her going again! But I almost needed a fresh set of skibbies after your wife passed me cuz I never even knew she was there til she was on the horn in my ear :eek: What a great experience...funny thing is I was telling my brother-in-law about this and then he calles me today and said for me to check it out. Glad you got that footage so I can be reminded daily of my close call with a sh!tty situation ;) Hope to see you out there next yeat # 1303

Bill

Carlos Danger
Hey that was me stuck with a flooded carb after the girl in a 5 car stalled it on the hill and I hit her :) SORRY! You gotta thank the "pit crew" that rolls late friday night and fills the need to "f" with the car once you have gone to bed! I must have stalled about 15 times and had to sit and jack off the pedal to get her going again! But I almost needed a fresh set of skibbies after your wife passed me cuz I never even knew she was there til she was on the horn in my ear :eek: What a great experience...funny thing is I was telling my brother-in-law about this and then he calles me today and said for me to check it out. Glad you got that footage so I can be reminded daily of my close call with a sh!tty situation ;) Hope to see you out there next yeat # 1303
great story.

Wendell #527

Awsome. Yea you can see when you get it fired up and start to go right when Laura is going past you. Laura thought you guys might have actually rubbed tires, but you can't tell from the video. All good fun---no harm either way, I guess! Good times!