Powder Puff Pictures

Fourstroker

Reaction
Kevin,
the new car looked great! Is she gonna let you have it??:D

Thanks Matt. Unlike most other things in our life she owns no part of the race car. My brother and I own the car...not the wives. Although my wife was more than glad to drive it. She picked up almost 6 mph over last year.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com

jtgroover

Reaction
Great Pictures Guys, I will be calling or emailing once the wife who Codrove Fabtech Jeepspeed 1743 in teh race decides which pictures she wants

iwire4uBDR

Reaction
My pix are now up. :)

Wow!!!! Mike you "no when to shoot and when to scoot" Thanks for standin out there all day. It was a long day racing both in the morniin and in the afternoon. :p Its sure makes the talk at the dinner table fun.:D Kristina, Lisa, Val LeDuc and Crystal Vanillo did the drivin. :D GREAT PHOTOS Thanks BDR

Wahl_7s

Reaction
Just curious if anyone got any pictures of 7120 rolling at rm18.... my daughter would like to see them. Thanks

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Just curious if anyone got any pictures of 7120 rolling at rm18.... my daughter would like to see them. Thanks
Congratulations on the win. It's not easy coming out on top when you've been on your lid. I have shot at rm18 before but not this race.:)

JoesEdge

Reaction
Any of Alexa Bilek (Orange 12 car) or of Mindy Jefferies #122 (White K&N car)? THX in advance

Does anyone have pics of #1276 (alexa bilek, orange car)??? Or if anyone knows where i can find the results of the race!?!?!?!?

Thanks a bunch!!
Tlg racing..

100_5611.jpg

That's the only picture I got of her. I know, I know. It's not an action shot but my camera is crappy and doesn't do well with moving objects. I seriously need a new camera. It's held together by duct tape. :p

Joey