Powder Puff Three Peat

Slang

I have to brag about my cool little wife. She has won Class 9 for the last three years. I’m amazed of her competitive spirit, driving skill, and strength. If you have driven a Class 9 for more than 100 miles ,then you know what I mean. Thanks to all the people who came out to the race and help keep this car going. Thanks to Jim and Ron at MORE for their hard work, this is a awesome event that I’m proud to be a part of.

A note to the guys who will not let their ladies race their car. After my wife’s first race she got out and said “That seat sucks and why do we have that cheap steering wheel?” The car now has a nice steering wheel and new Mastercraft seat.

Happy wife happy life!!!

Attachments

9rocky

Congratulations to the Lang's for the 3peat!!

Laurie

A note to the guys who will not let their ladies race their car. After my wife’s first race she got out and said “That seat sucks and why do we have that cheap steering wheel?” The car now has a nice steering wheel and new Mastercraft seat.
That's the lesson my husband learned the first time he let me drive.

Pee Wee

Steve,

You need to get in it again and win before you become cheerleader instead of driver.

trent06

Mush
Congrats Steve! Any incar footage yet???

HI_DEZ_DAVE

Congrats again to Team Lang, I love pitting for you guys.....MORE 500 nite race:sit, watch, wave...
MORE Powder Puff Race:sit, watch, wave...great prep. & great driving.

bonehead1

CONGRATS! on the win

REEVESRacing

I have to brag about my cool little wife. ..
Steve and Mrs. Steve, I was expecting and waiting to see this info, even w/out seeing any results, Right On...wish we were there again pitting beside you and getting our twopeat, hopefully 2010 -Congrats!

Rich.

mrmatt

Nice Job Langs!

Maxwell_99

Congrats on the win. I'm with PEE WEE though, you need to get out there again. Maybe with another driver, hint hint....

Slang

Here is Kathleen on her first lap. My first video so bare with me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpxDEH0L60"]YouTube - Powder Puff 2009[/ame]

dislocated1

Wow..... awesome driving Kathleen... some wicked lines you had out there.... smooth and consistent must be a Lang family tradition. Now it's time to drive in a co-ed race and show the 9'ers what's up! Congrats again!

BTW.... the group of guys at 1:15 in the vid are pretty much B-A!

Slang

Re: Powder Puff Three Peat (on-board video)

I know who I want to pre-run with in Barstow. SHE knows the lines better than you and me Stevie!!!!! Congrats Kathleen you are an inspiration behind the wheel and an amazing person and friend!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
Congratulations Kathleen you did a great job as always!!!
Wow..... awesome driving Kathleen... some wicked lines you had out there.... smooth and consistent must be a Lang family tradition. Now it's time to drive in a co-ed race and show the 9'ers what's up! Congrats again!

BTW.... the group of guys at 1:15 in the vid are pretty much B-A!
Congrats again to Team Lang, I love pitting for you guys.....MORE 500 nite race:sit, watch, wave...
MORE Powder Puff Race:sit, watch, wave...great prep. & great driving.
Wow, thanks guys. Cool to have all your support. Appreciate your posts! Had a really fun time out there racing. The car handled awesome. Mike, Steve said I might have to charge you for pre-running ;-) Can't believe I did it again. Thanks again, Kathleen

marteemouse

Great Job! And like what you're husband said about happy wife, happy life. This was my 4th year co-driving in this race. I've heard husbands say they won't let their wives race because they can't sit next to them and teach them. I say to them, then let them drive the 6 other races during the year so they can learn! Great to see you out there again, and congratulations on the win! After all we were all winners out there!!! :)