Powerdays 300 germany videos

jcorvera

Reaction

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Man that is a tight track. No room for error there. I bet everyone wish they brought a set of paddle's

M

memin.pinguine

Maybe you should not forget to give credits for the videos as it belongs for all available stuff, otherwise that becomes MO-ish....

The video that I got same as him credits go to the Handy Gemeinde while the second one the credits go to dannymachete.

After all, even if we serve them with other apps or make 'em available otherwise - them folks made that possible for us!!

MG_Outlaw

Reaction
I get what you are saying. These videos are off youtube by other people. They have been uploaded and listed as one owner/credited to one person. kinda lame..
Maybe you should not forget to give credits for the videos as it belongs for all available stuff, otherwise that becomes MO-ish....

The video that I got same as him credits go to the Handy Gemeinde while the second one the credits go to dannymachete.

After all, even if we serve them with other apps or make 'em available otherwise - them folks made that possible for us!!

M

memin.pinguine

points race???:D

No clue, was only a short announcement in several German media outlets as well Klaus also imagined it - I doubt it would be a points race since nobody could expect all US racers ship there stuff over there... (except SCORE pay's for it what I question.... )

My guess is they will make it "attractive" with a higher payout as usual to get many teams..... just contemplating here...

http://www.focus.de/sport/mehrsport...n-in-der-lausitz-startet-2010_aid_420424.html

http://www.mdr.de/sachsen/bautzen/6551527.html

M

memin.pinguine

I get what you are saying. These videos are off youtube by other people. They have been uploaded and listed as one owner/credited to one person. kinda lame..

I do it also (taking them of different video outlets if a "no go" is not explicit announced and I believe if someone makes it available he can expect that but one should give credit to the original creator.

If someone does not like it to be taken from there (You Tube) he has the option to deny when publishing.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
The track looks to be very hard on equipment. I cant see more than one vehicle on the track at a time, otherwise there will be some carnage. It does not look like much fun.

M

memin.pinguine

Another video

http://www.offroadtube.net/video/219/Baja-300-Clip-3-Powerdays-2009-bei-Boxberg

NOTE: Im not removing or saying that are my videos, only i make it public in offroadtube.net. This videos are from other people and i didnt remove credits.

Thanks to all.

Nobody says you are removing credits - you don't give 'em!! Geeze man - you say in your profile you are web developer - you know that them vids don't come flying into your website via your sever in Texas.... Be fair!! No matter if you pull 'em by RSS or means of another scraper......
You don't like that happens to you also. I'm sure most off-road fans don't like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

memin.pinguine

Same video here with credits available by going to You Tube

See, credits for this video go to Automatmann

Each of that people spend times taking the video ( and had a good time), go home and upload it and spend their time for that so others can watch or display them vids on their websites with proper credits, they don't have to do that so give 'em respect for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
what's with the stupid annoying horn in that video......damn!!!!!!

M

memin.pinguine

what's with the stupid annoying horn in that video......damn!!!!!!

Never been to a soccer game in Germany 'eh?? Andere Laender, andere sitten - andere Maedchen andere titten... - an german expression means like different culture, different habits.... let's say it's a sign of joy......:D

Mumzy

Reaction
Baja in a Bucket .......kind of lame if you ask me.